The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Caps 23/11/2019 9:30AM Pacific || Live on Sportsnet ||

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Perhaps you'd rather see the game at 2-1 Washington. Since Myers saved a goal. 

Personally, I would love entering the 3rd period down a goal against the team who is only a couple of years removed from a Cup win.

Builds character, no?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Get off it we have had four power plays and a 2 man advantage, Myers took a lazy penalty 

no one in the NHL has had more powerplays then Vancouver yet we still have complaints about officials with a victim complex

It's not really a "victim complex" to point out the ones that are soft/missed though?

It's not like there's a quota that's reached that should "satisfy".  

We deserved those pp's ... they weren't gifted.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

:rolleyes:

I had everyone and their mother tell me I was going to be wrong. Even though I’m the one who’s watched the guy 300 times before he came here.

if you like watching the awkward slug who never uses his size takes atrocious penalties misses the net, creates zero offense, gives the puck away non stop and is on pace for zero goals and 15 assists by seasons end at 6 million be by guest. Excuse me if I can’t say told you so once

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever
  • Wat 2

Just now, HockeyHarry said:

Time for brunch 

KD with cornflakes and tons of ketchup.....yummy

OK.

Now I have to say that, as a bit of a JG ketchup homer...NEVER on KD (salt only).  Not on scrambled eggs or grilled cheese either.  But steak?  Yes.

Just now, N7Nucks said:

The problem with the Gudas hit wasn't the hit itself. It was the fact he stood over Boeser and stared him down like that. Can't let your stars be disrespected. I don't care how clean the hit is. 

Ya, he popped him and talked a little trash.

Adrenaline after knocking somebody on their backside is a hell of a drug.

Good road game. 

Looks like EP is back. 

My expectations are realistic here, the Caps are an excellent team, big, mean and good in both ends. 

If they can squeeze a point out of these guys, that would be impressive. Even without their top C, they’re a powerhouse. The Canucks are doing great at hanging in there.

Another PP goal might be a W for the Canucks, which seems strange to say. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

The problem with the Gudas hit wasn't the hit itself. It was the fact he stood over Boeser and stared him down like that. Can't let your stars be disrespected. I don't care how clean the hit is. 

That's the douchebaggery element I speak of.  It's great to be tough and physical.  It's not great to stand and admire your muscles in the mirror.

• Cheers 1