The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Maple Leafs @ Canucks - Dec 10, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

Jack in the box

2 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

ok - AW is complete douche - I went on mute before he even started talking but it is 2019 - who the h*ll goes with a double Windsor knot on their tie - that is so 1970s  

Ha....I only do double Windsor :) but yea he sucks

Edited by Chris12345
  • Cheers 1

Just now, canuckpuckluck15 said:

I just came on to check out the reactions and flaming regards the intermission panel. Wow...

It's awesome to see some of your responses.

What a douche!

Haha well I love Murph, and as much as people find Ian's whiney voice annoying, I don't mind him.  Not a huge fan of Walker or Randip Janda, they should stick to radio. 

4 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

You're implying that it wouldn't bring much revenue?  If so, I agree with you, that's how businesses are run.  I'm not suggesting that they should get some extra kick backs from the men's game, and I don't think they're asking for that either.  If it means that they're playing in 500 person arenas, then so be it. 

Not as much as men’s league for sure.  Unless they’re miraculously as popular. Just get paid fairly for the attendance it brings. Getting paid too much despite lack of attendance/ popularity would make the league lose money which could kill it and getting paid too less is unfair.