The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Oilers, December 23, 2019 -- 3 for 3/Holiday edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

7 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Sportnet can’t even say the word, Christmas. 

Or they realize that many of their viewers aren’t Christian and they aren’t jerks so they use inclusive language 

But sure, war on Christmas it is. 

Edited by VforVirtanen
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, J-23 said:

No need to be a d*ck bud.

I’m taking a 26 point player (in 36 games), who plays a physical game on this team any-day.

Dick? Who's being a dick? The guy has an extensive wrap sheet when it comes to drug and alcohol abuse. 
I could score 36 points too playing with McChicken and DrySaddle, and so could you.
His value is severely over inflated. 
Just my opinion.... no need to be a dick ... :P

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, VforVirtanen said:

Or they realize that many of their viewers aren’t Christian and they aren’t jerks so they use inclusive language 

Shots fired. Ironic considering we're in the middle of a DAMN WAR! 

1 minute ago, Howisthishappening said:

completely agree.

a lot of people here are what i call "fake fans" people who defend canucks personalities without even stopping to consider why we are criticizing them, or reading deeper into our comments. Intelligent fans know what i am talking about with regards to John Shorthouse is 100% on point.

What a Coiler if an argument. Dude, he agreed with you that Shorty can be awkward in certain situations.... how does that unleash a turd flicking tirade at Canucks fans?

1 minute ago, fecklund said:

Dick? Who's being a dick? The guy has an extensive wrap sheet when it comes to drug and alcohol abuse. 
I could score 36 points too playing with McChicken and DrySaddle, and so could you.
His value is severely over inflated. 
Just my opinion.... no need to be a dick ... :P

I missed the first part of the reply but if you're talking about Kass then you're mistaken. He's been huge for that line and anybody that watches the Oilers consistently would tell you that. He's the guy that usually opens up the space for the two. He's been great this year again. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

What a Coiler if an argument. Dude, he agreed with you that Shorty can be awkward in certain situations.... how does that unleash a turd flicking tirade at Canucks fans?

Cause people were quick to defend John shorthouse immediately without any recourse to why they were defending him, they were defending just for sake of it. They completley missed the point of my article, and like a good reporter i focused in on the positive reviews i go as proof of concept for quality content i provide.

5 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

I know a lot of people that aren’t Christian and celebrate Christmas…like myself

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2