The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jim Benning Interview

Rate this topic

aGENT

Good to hear he's likely gonna stay out of the Free Agency market and also that he's likely not gonna make any major moves this TDL.  It simply isn't worth it at this point to be making moves.  Keep drafting well, and let the young prospects make an impact.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Benning as I said in my last post has come along way at how he approaches this team and how he manages the players.

Great job Benning not just in drafting these young players but by properly managing them as well.

Biggest improvement Benning has made as a GM is learning from past mistakes, and changing his management style to reflect the times we are in.

This old dog does learn knew tricks

I see what you did there. That's some next level double entendre wordplay.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, aGENT said:
  1. He states that there are five young prospects he would like to get signed this summer and get them started in their professional careers in Utica next season. The plan is to have young developed Utica players replace veteran Vancouver players as future seasons go by.

thanks 'gent.

So 5 young prospects to sign: Hoglander, Madden,  Lockwood, Rathbone, and_________________? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

thanks 'gent.

So 5 young prospects to sign: Hoglander, Madden,  Lockwood, Rathbone, and_________________? 

17 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

My guess is..... Woo, Madden , Lockwood, Hoglander and Rathbone

Edited by aGENT
  • Upvote 2