The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Nucks - Feb 19 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Motte is back great news... MacEwen out... 

Wtf is wrong with this coach?! What does Eriksson do that Mac can't?? Please someone explain to me.

Is Green seeing a different player than the entire fan base?

Does he have short term memory or something? Did he forget Foligno pushed us around and injured  Fantenberg last time these teams played? Nobody in the lineup can push back physically if Foligno decides to push us around. 

Sighhh... What's the point of acquiring Simmonds or a physical forward if this coach is allergic to playing tough guys.

• Wat 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

31 minutes ago, bree2 said:

Ha Ha I could say the same for you about Jake, , I pretty sure Green agrees with me since Jake is back on the 3rd line as for Boeser he is injured  , I was talking more about Jake, and where he go most of his points, but I guess your love of Jake blinds you! 

Your mistaking that for my love of the TEAM. Some players, I find, have more attributes then others which means they can contribute to the TEAM more and are more valuable. Who fits that bill on this team IMO? Miller, Petey, Jake, Hughes and Marky, to name a few. Tanev and Edler on the back end and that's probably why they have been on the team for so long. No blinders here. ::D

14 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Wtf is wrong with this coach?! What does Eriksson do that Mac can't?? Please someone explain to me.

Does he have short term memory or something? Did he forget Foligno pushed us around and injured  Fantenberg last time these teams played? Nobody in the lineup can push back physically if Foligno decides to push us around. 

Sighhh... What's the point of acquiring Simmonds or a physical forward if this coach is allergic to playing tough guys.

We need to up Eriksson's trade value duh

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

15 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I don't know, maybe you should ask the Hockey Guru, aGENT. Apparently he has all the right answers. ::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Certain fans just don't understand hockey.

Making two perfect lines won't equate to a W. 

I don't like LE playing in the top 6. But at the same time, I don't want them placing wrong burden on our 3rd line. 

Rather I think it's important to develop Gaudette as we chose him over Madden now. 

I want to see JV on top 6, too.

But I rather want this team to make playoffs this year and win a cup someday. 

Taking LE out of the line up entirely? lol. That means we will be taking chances with an AHLer.

They r smart for not doing that as they know certain fans are too fragile-minded to be able to process the consequences ensuing that move.

Would love it if we can afford to put someone in for LE. 

But we don't have that option at the moment. 

Edited by LowerMainLander18
  • Wat 1

6 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

I don't like LE playing in the top 6. But at the same time, I don't want them placing wrong burden on our 3rd line. 

Rather I think it's important to develop Gaudette as we chose him over Madden now. 

Taking LE out of the line up entirely? lol. That means we will be taking chances with an AHLer.

They r smart for not doing that as they know certain fans are too fragile-minded to be able to process the consequences ensuing that move.

aGENT 2.0 ::D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

The line has been playing well.. dont get me wrong Jake deserves top 6 over Loui but greener likes to roll all 4 lines anyway 

Only until he feels like its not working and then the blender comes out and players like LE.........sit.

8 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

Ok. So show the way, professor.

A lot more than that goes into winning. Like scoring, and passing, puck possession, goaltending and defense.

How does putting Eriksson with Bo put a burden on the 3rd line?

Gaudette was chosen over Madden long before Madden was traded to LA. Adam is doing very well.

And putting Eriksson on the second line will make that happen over putting Virtanen there? How so?

Taking LE out of the line up entirely? lol.

The beginning of the season says hi.

That means we will be taking chances with an AHLer.

I believe Benning referred to MacEwen as an NHL player in the press conference. That "AHLer" has looked very much at home on the team.

Please explain, prof.

That's a falsity. Eriksson is not an unreplaceable player on this team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

Eriksson is more of an AHLer than Mac..

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3