The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who would you welcome back?

CBH1926

Who would you like to see back?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Write in vote for Sharpshooter. Also :D, don't know if he was banned but man was he funny. He had some epic go rounds with Bertuzzi Babe back in the day too.

I always remember his thread on how it was irresponsible for parents to allow their kids to believe in Santa. 

17 minutes ago, Alflives said:

@Harvey Spector for sure.  Pure entertainment.  

There was another poster in the off topic last fall, who wrote volumes from a very argumentative point of view.  Super arrogant tone to every post too.  Forgot his name, but liked his stuff, even though I didn’t understand it.  

Sounds like Canuckistani

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Oh, that was canuckistani: the guy that was so triggered by vegans who feel morally superior superior because of their diet, he argued that plants have the same cognitive abilities as animals to make himself feel better. 

That’s him!  I always laughed reading his stuff, but didn’t know why.  Now I do ... thanks! :lol:

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I really don’t like seeing any poster getting banned, especially for just having different views.  

I think some people get to the point where they just cross the line one too many times. Whether he believed it or was just trolling, Harv was saying some pretty ghastly $&!# about the Parkland victims; while the kids' bodies were still warm. 

Admittedly though, I do miss TheGaurdian a bit....mainly because he absolutely deserves to have the success of Quinn Hughes' season rubbed in his face after he bitched and moaned about the Canucks taking the worst defensemen of the top guys who weren't Dahlin that year. 

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I think some people get to the point where they just cross the line one too many times. Whether he believed it or was just trolling, Harv was saying some pretty ghastly $&!# about the Parkland victims; while the kids' bodies were still warm. 

Admittedly though, I do miss TheGaurdian a bit....mainly because he absolutely deserves to have the success of Quinn Hughes' season rubbed in his face after he bitched and moaned about the Canucks taking the worst defensemen of the top guys who weren't Dahlin that year. 

Not only that, but he was told to cut it out several times....

.....nevertheless, he persisted....B)

Still, he's probably learned his lesson and I'm dying to see the proof that Q gave him about the 3 million illegal Hillary voters...

• Haha 3

I protest the poll. Firstly, Sabrefan just left because he's turning conservative and got fed up with the lefty talk here. Secondly, how can clam get any votes when Harvey and La bamba are in the poll and you're only allowed one vote! Even I had to vote for Harvey.

Oh well... As long as clam got @Ryan Strome and @Cerridwen :Pon the team...I guess that's all that matters. 

Edited by toffoli
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, toffoli said:

Firstly, Sabrefan just left because he's turning conservative and got fed up with the lefty talk here.

Nope.  He got ganged up on during the Sabres game over a disallowed Canuck goal, because Sportnet didnt have all the camera angles that the Buffalo feed did, and many on CDC didnt take hearing the news from him well.

Edited by Kragar
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kragar said:

Nope.  He got ganged up on during the Sabres game over a disallowed Canuck goal, because Sportnet didnt have all the camera angles that the Buffalo feed did, and many on CDC didnt take hearing the news from him well.

True, but he was getting testy before that in the thread about the US /Iran skirmish.

Edited by toffoli
  • Cheers 1