The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Eriksson and Sutter = liabilities. 

why are they out there against the Mackinnon line late in the period on HOME ice? WTF

Eriksson is a liability to a goal being scored EITHER way.  I'm going down to the grave with defending Loui, the ultimate neutralizer.  He'll neutralize our players and the opposition.  He's the base to their acid, and acid to our base.  He's Loui, and he's faaaar out there 

Cheers! 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am sorry for the most part that was a bad period.

I have to agree.  They sure are being outplayed and outshot.  At this rate they will be extremely lucky to hold on.  They better start playing like there's no tomorrow!

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Eriksson is a liability to a goal being scored EITHER way.  I'm going down to the grave with defending Loui, the ultimate neutralizer.  He'll neutralize our players and the opposition.  He's the base to their acid, and acid to our base.  He's Loui, and he's faaaar out there 

Cheers! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spur1 said:

Australian wine scotch? Do you mean wine aged in a scotch barrel?  

Little known fact:  Scotch, whisky and all other western liquors don't work well with Eastern Europeans.  Make for very angry drunks. 

every time i take a peek at the Lames game they're always on a PP... the refs/league really want this BOA thing to happen. 

Yotes get a deserving PP late in the 3rd and it gets taken away after a phantom call.