The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Aug. 07, 2020 | Canucks win series 3-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Man you have to admit Sutter had a helluva a series.

I thought he was done with all the injuries. Was not expecting that. Nice to him play like that after taking so much crap from us 

• Cheers 3

I was thinking of Sutter and how it was actually him I believe that coined the Huggy Bear nickname. I think he is an underrated locker room guy and helps everyone feel confident and comfortable. Our Huggy is cool as a cucumber now like the original in the clip below. he could walk the blue line with a cigarette in his mouth. 

I was really losing faith in his abilities but I never questioned his desire. Real happy for him to play a bigger (foundational??) role finally after all these years.

Edited by Chicken.
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

That's what I thought but on the NHL website they've got us pegged as 7th and Flames as 8th so maybe took into account win% or something else?

right....we were 1 point behind them with a game in hand....

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Yup. Not sure if Beagle returned after that shot block (maybe he did and I'm just drawing a blank) so Gaudette might draw in.

Then Fantenberg back in for Juolevi if he's healthy. Otherwise you don't touch the rest of it.

Beags came back 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1