The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Aug. 07, 2020 | Canucks win series 3-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

So as we're the highest-seeded team from the qualifying rounds, we play the worst team of the round robin? 

Looks like we'll avoid Vegas and Colorado thankfully.

St. Louis and Dallas haven't looked great so far (obviously up against it) so hope for St. Louis really.

We got belted twice by Dallas whereas we won the season Series against St. Louis quite nicely. Either way I'd expect some pretty close games.

Those would both be TOUGH series...

4 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

So as we're the highest-seeded team from the qualifying rounds, we play the worst team of the round robin? 

Looks like we'll avoid Vegas and Colorado thankfully.

St. Louis and Dallas haven't looked great so far (obviously up against it) so hope for St. Louis really.

We got belted twice by Dallas whereas we won the season Series against St. Louis quite nicely. Either way I'd expect some pretty close games.

Flamez finished ahead of us....so does that mean we play the Avs?  or Vegas???

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Ha ha . Love that.  When Tanev comes in the room, after the interview, they swarm him.  Love how Edler wraps his arm around him at the end.

That was Myers I think.  But awesome just the same (lol he knows if they lost he'd probably get heat for all the penalties!)

10 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Gotta pretty much keep this lineup intact until they lose.  I guess if Toffoli gets healthy he slots in somewhere, but that's about it.

Yup. Not sure if Beagle returned after that shot block (maybe he did and I'm just drawing a blank) so Gaudette might draw in.

Then Fantenberg back in for Juolevi if he's healthy. Otherwise you don't touch the rest of it.

4 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Man you have to admit Sutter had a helluva a series.

Ive been critical of Sutter. Especially after that exhibition game against Winnipeg but man, he brought it this series and made me eat my words. I'll gladly eat crow if he keeps playing like this. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1