• Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2020 at 01:45 AM

Surprised to see the Stars all of a sudden get this good but this is what the playoffs are all about. The Avs have been brilliant at defending all season with Grubauer and you'd expect them to win a shootout with Dallas but all of a sudden the Stars are really taking it to them. Going to be an interesting series. I think the West is now completely up for grabs. 

11 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

Oh man I love Juice giving Weasel McLean the gears about Burr. Guy is a stud on the panel as he was on the ice.

7 goals after 40, this series is going to be fun. 

DE07D42C-FA2C-487C-B257-4BFBB950C199.gif

DBA5891B-1010-4C69-8C95-7BA98741290C.png

I think that was his face after the Corey Perry burn

Edited by nucklehead
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Based on the poll, it looks like many have.

I voted Avs in 6 as I'm a fan of their team (I also think the Canucks match up against them better than the Stars, so there's some wishful thinking there, should we make it through Vegas). But Dallas is far from the push over many on CDC have been claiming they are, even since the beginning of last round. They're a GOOD and playoff built team.

And now with Gruber out...Can I revise my vote? :lol:

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Surprised to see the Stars all of a sudden get this good but this is what the playoffs are all about. The Avs have been brilliant at defending all season with Grubauer and you'd expect them to win a shootout with Dallas but all of a sudden the Stars are really taking it to them. Going to be an interesting series. I think the West is now completely up for grabs. 

They lost last years in the conference semi-finals in 7 games against the eventual Cup winners. They didn't suddenly become a good team. They are playing without Bishop right now too. Having Heiskanen and Klingberg on the back end really helps them and they have a decent balance of vets and youth.