The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, joe-max said:

They sure know how to pick their guests at FOX to discredit unwelcome opinion. The "other" side (Democrat; left; anti-Trump etc.) is either represented by total dimwits or hot-tempered savages that could easily be triggered. Have never heard a honest, balanced, sophisticated discussion there.

I'm no fan of network news, I was surprised at how this interview transpired.

That said, i don't know what they said before the video starts or anything else.

Just his answers as blm leadership, check the transcript in the video description.

Unfortunately the interview went sideways and nothing meaningful was accomplished.

Just now, BoKnows said:

It just further cements your point that we call came from the same place...

Correct. However, I wanted to illustrate to some who may not Knows, as you do, that all human beings emerged out of Africa. Hence, we’re all Africans and also all stardust, as Robert Long mentioned. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Correct. However, I wanted to illustrate to some who may not Knows, as you do, that all human beings emerged out of Africa. Hence, we’re all Africans and also all stardust, as Robert Long mentioned. 

The Olduvai Gorge to be precise. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Racism and fighting between people because of skin colour or ethnicity is so petty and small for human beings. 

If you really break it down, we’re 7 billion furless apes who are very selfish when it comes to sharing life with all other life forms, on a rock floating around an immense ball of gas and flame. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If you really break it down, we’re 7 billion furless apes who are very selfish when it comes to sharing life with all other life forms, on a rock floating around an immense ball of gas and flame. 

my wife would probably disagree with you 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Few fun facts of several Canucks raising their game in the playoffs 

Pettersson regular season career ppg (.95)

Pettersson career playoffs ppg (1.33)

Hughes regular season ppg (.77)

Hughes playoffs ppg (.92)

Horvat regular season ppg (.62)

Horvat playoffs ppg (.78)

Markstrom regular season stats 

2.80 GAA.  .911%

Markstrom playoffs stats 

2.64 GAA.  .925%

This is what I was hoping for maybe in a year or two.   Starting like this is pretty incredible.   Only comparables in our history is the Linden teams of the early 90’s ... Ronning, Linden, Bure, Courtnall, Adams and Babych always brought it come playoff time.   And their playoff performances speak for themselves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Racism and fighting between people because of skin colour or ethnicity is so petty and small for human beings. 

Oh my God, we all know that the only thing worth fighting for is religion.

1 hour ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Miller’s hand, for instance, will benefit, but barely. 

I was calling it the Cheaters Cup before. 

Exactly because of this. 

It’s an 82 game gauntlet and then 4 7-game series, largely without penalties, to win a Cup. 
It’s not the same grind at all. 

Guys usually come in injured and leave crippled after their 82 games.
Not this year. 

It’s a level playing field, buts guys aren’t coming in on one leg to start. 
It gives it a different feel.

More like the NFL season. 

The Canucks are exactly the kind of team who will benefit from extra days between games, especially in this series, even though they had momentum coming out of their last outing. 

I hope they come out like the did in Game 1 against STL. 
See you there. 

Its a fair assessment, but you can only play the games in front of you and as they come... 

I do agree it suits fast teams with smaller players though. 

Will it bother me, should we win it.....not one tiny little bit...

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1