The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 minutes ago, spur1 said:

Ketchup…he puts that s$&t on everything. 

As do I....

On the odd occasion that someone looks askance at me for putting it on a hot dog, I have to make a conscious effort not to go complete "Don Koharski after being asked if he wants a donut to go with his coffee" mode....

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Has he stated if he is vaxxed or not?  

I have to laugh at his boy Dana White... he got covid and immediately ran to the press to telll them that he had reached out to Joe for advice.

He bragged about how, thanks to Joe, it didn't hit him hard and was going to work out 2x a day in isolation.

Dana is double vaxxed:lol:.....of course covid didn't hit him that hard.

He promotes healthy living-ish...imo . The guy is bio-hacker and puts all sorts into his small muscular frame. 

He can kick like a mule though, his knees have bounced back. Still would like him to work on his distancing on his spin kicks but I digress. 

As far as I know, he has not, but already got it. Also is very healthy, and rich af. He has access to healthcare not many others do.  

Just now, D.B Cooper said:

As far as I know, he has not, but already got it. Also is very healthy, and rich af. He has access to healthcare not many others do.  

Again, I do worry about his 'health' but you are right that he is very rich.

The cocktail he ordered up after contracting covid would be difficult for your everyday day 'joe' to afford/acquire. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I'm saying that not all of his guests are credible.

Of course not.  
The most important thing about his show, that most people seem to forget is…….

It’s all for entertainment.  
Most of his guests are comedians. 
He has people from every possible side, and does a great job interviewing them.  
A lot of people also seem to ignore the fact the guy is smoking weed and drinking whiskey through most shows.   
What kind of a dummy takes any of what he says seriously?   

A stoned, insanely rich, world known stand up comedian.   The freaking fear factor guy.  

That’s who we are taking seriously?   

Dr. Phil is more dangerous than Joe

LOL

I don’t understand some people these days.  Haha

I want to see ICU numbers below 80. 

They've been hovering between 70 to 76 for the last couple of weeks. 

We also need to keep in mind that the hospital moves people from ICU to the medical wards after so it's not like they don't take up any room after.  

Our nurses and doctors are top notch btw. Unfortunately spent some time visiting someone in ICU in December (non Covid related) and those nurses deserve every penny they make. 

4 hours ago, AbbyNux said:

Your post is disliked by DLC but I agree. I used to only watch CNN. I switched to MSNBC, but they were worse. Now I watch Saagar and Ball and a few other outlets. 

CNN is just weird entertainment. 

That’s your first mistake. Watching any American propaganda. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Again, I do worry about his 'health' but you are right that he is very rich.

The cocktail he ordered up after contracting covid would be difficult for your everyday day 'joe' to afford/acquire. 

I put money on that guy outliving most people his age.  
Lives in the gym and takes it very seriously. 
Eats natural based foods. 
And just think of the people he has access too that he can get health advice and treatments from. 
He is gonna be 90 and jacked.   Lol

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

Of course not.  
The most important thing about his show, that most people seem to forget is…….

It’s all for entertainment.  
Most of his guests are comedians. 
He has people from every possible side, and does a great job interviewing them.  
A lot of people also seem to ignore the fact the guy is smoking weed and drinking whiskey through most shows.   
What kind of a dummy takes any of what he says seriously?   

A stoned, insanely rich, world known stand up comedian.   The freaking fear factor guy.  

That’s who we are taking seriously?   

Dr. Phil is more dangerous than Joe

LOL

I don’t understand some people these days.  Haha

Me neither, I don't understand people. 

But you are not being honest here.

You know people are taking him seriously, despite his 'I'm a moron' statements. 

Also, some of the bolded is why I dont agree that he is taking the healthiest route in life. Looks jacked though...

• Haha 1

Interesting that dr. Bonnie announced today we are going to record Covid hospitalizations according to If patients are in hospital because of Covid and separate that from patients in hospital who have Covid, but that’s not why they’re there.  I thought we were doing that already?  And why weren’t we?  That’s a pretty important distinction, no?  

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

I put money on that guy outliving most people his age.  
Lives in the gym and takes it very seriously. 

Eats natural based foods. 
And just think of the people he has access too that he can get health advice and treatments from. 
He is gonna be 90 and jacked.   Lol

I'd take that bet.

I'm a gym rat blackbelt too.... would love to talk martial arts with Joe. 

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Me neither, I don't understand people. 

But you are not being honest here.

You know people are taking him seriously, despite his 'I'm a moron' statements. 

Also, some of the bolded is why I dont agree that he is taking the healthiest route in life. Looks jacked though...

Everyone’s gotta have a little give here and there.  
He is doing better than most people I know

6 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I want to see ICU numbers below 80. 

They've been hovering between 70 to 76 for the last couple of weeks. 

We also need to keep in mind that the hospital moves people from ICU to the medical wards after so it's not like they don't take up any room after.  

Our nurses and doctors are top notch btw. Unfortunately spent some time visiting someone in ICU in December (non Covid related) and those nurses deserve every penny they make. 

Seems like dr. Bonnie wants us to count our Covid hospitalizations different now.  

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/omicron-s-impact-part-of-just-launched-deep-dive-in-to-b-c-s-covid-19-hospitalizations-1.5727707

Just now, Alflives said:

Interesting that dr. Bonnie announced today we are going to record Covid hospitalizations according to If patients are in hospital because of Covid and separate that from patients in hospital who have Covid, but that’s not why they’re there.  I thought we were doing that already?  And why weren’t we?  That’s a pretty important distinction, no?  

Even dating back to the earliest studies out of China, somewhere 40%+ of covid exposures occur inside the hospital. The fact that they aren't proceeding with proper N95 masks and ventilation improvements should amplify the problem. No idea why measures working in other countries aren't being implemented. Instead, this just appears as attempt to incite panic?
"B.C. businesses must prepare to have 1/3 of staff out sick with Omicron, officials warn"  :wacko:

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-businesses-must-prepare-to-have-1-3-of-staff-out-sick-with-omicron-officials-warn-1.5727017

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That's right Alf... It wasn't done before in order to reinforce the narrative.  More info like this will be made available over the next couple years.  I don't think most of us will be happy with what will be brought to our attention.  It's confusing and misleading.  

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Ontario brought that up the other day. I can't remember which hospital it was but they wanted peopled admitted via covid and those who caught covid while there in 2 seperate catergories.  I guess one of the big issues was you say "oh theres 5 more in ICU" but 2 could have been car crash victims who just happened to get covid while there.  They weren't admitted and hooked up to a ventillator because covid wasn't letting them breathe, they were there for various other reasons.

• Cheers 1