The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

3 hours ago, Kovalchuk said:

I'll give you 100 dollars If you go one week without calling someone a coward, piece of trash, idiot, etc.  100 dollars to me if you can't of course, might as well pay me now

I can't do that and that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with me being concerned about someone's vitriol and petty anger.  Search up the word "coward" in Heffy's history.  Every two days he calls someone different a gutless coward, from behind his keyboard of course

His name calling and vitriol is in all subjects I come across not just specific to this one.  

You also seem extremely angry and miserable.  It's sunny out, go outside, go visit your parent. Relax.  Breathe my son 

2 hours ago, Kovalchuk said:

Lol I haven't given any side to anyargument here, all I did was question why someone calls people cowards, losers, trash constantly and you claim I'm in a camp and a protester lol :blink:  You've got some serious skeletons in your closet my friend.  

The topic isn't Heffy so focus.

• Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Ugh, I hate hearing that. 

What really disturbs me with the 'open it up' group, or just these trolls that like to think this is all some kind of fun game. Families are losing people every day. They really don't seem to care. Its sociopathic. 

Who seriously registers *on a hockey board* to primarily talk about politics and/or covid?;)

37 minutes ago, JM_ said:

I think we should all stop engaging with these trolls. All it does is give them excuses to not do the right thing, or just torment decent people with their endless horse poop. 

Good point. It's time to add to my extensive ignore list.

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 2

46 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Another option going forward.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/novavax-health-canada-approval-1.6355106

Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine approved for Canadians 18 and over

U.S. company struck deals with several governments early in 2020 but had encountered myriad issues

This is good.

Set to be manufactured in Canada.

It's protein based so the MRNA tinfoil hat brigade will lose one of their talking points. They now have an option, as you state, for a different style of vaccine.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

This is good.

Set to be manufactured in Canada.

It's protein based so the MRNA tinfoil hat brigade will lose one of their talking points. They now have an option, as you state, for a different style of vaccine.

Something, something, I am protected by the blood of Jebus - Ned Flanders truck drivers

The Godfather of Conservatives:

main-qimg-19c742824ca156238f33fe25a6063e

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 2

On the plus side, back to full house for the Canucks game Saturday!!!!!!!

I love the policy. The vax card not only increases safety, it actually makes the lines smoother by having more people checking, getting people ready with their tickets, and you actually get into the areana faster.

I am no fan of wearing a mask, but it's not so bad wearing one to the can. Of course, if your carrying a beer with you, not always. For sure on a Saturday night it's clear what the solution to "you must wear a mask unless you are in your seat and actively eating or drinking". And really, since I tend to go to the can or the bar during a TV time out, it's actually less crowded in the can or the bar during a tv time out then in the stands. So you can guess how much I wear one!

12 minutes ago, ronthecivil said:

On the plus side, back to full house for the Canucks game Saturday!!!!!!!

I love the policy. The vax card not only increases safety, it actually makes the lines smoother by having more people checking, getting people ready with their tickets, and you actually get into the areana faster.

I am no fan of wearing a mask, but it's not so bad wearing one to the can. Of course, if your carrying a beer with you, not always. For sure on a Saturday night it's clear what the solution to "you must wear a mask unless you are in your seat and actively eating or drinking". And really, since I tend to go to the can or the bar during a TV time out, it's actually less crowded in the can or the bar during a tv time out then in the stands. So you can guess how much I wear one!

pretty sure you're supposed to wear one at all times unless eating or drinking, not just when you go to the washroom

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

23 hours ago, gizmo2337 said:

I don't think it matters what goes down with the vax pass. There are multiple charter challenges against the vax pass, and it will be struck down soon. There is no science that the vax pass provides any protection in the latest wave. And science doesn't trump the charter of rights either.  It was simply a tool to encourage people to get vaccinated - a tool that is coercive and now obsolete.

I looked around at the unvax crowd in the protesters. There are protesters that took the vax against their will because they were allergic, but felt it was against basic human rights to suffer that way. There are first nations that don't believe and do believe it the vax protesting. A family of doctors don't believe in mRNA because long term effects aren't measured and they await a different vaccine type approval before proceeding to get (different) vax. People that took it because they are immigrants and fear they can't travel to their home country for Xmas. Some of them already had covid, and refuse the vaccine because they have natural immunity which the gov won't recognize. 

The vax pass is discriminating, pure and simple. It will be either removed or struck down this year.

It's applied to all. The only requirement is are your vaxxed or not. Are you saying murder should only apply to some people but not all? What charter rights are violated?

You can still move around freely. You just might be restricted by private organizations to go onto private property. You can still use the Drive Thru at A&W, you just might not be able to eat inside. Charter basically means life and liberty. Happiness is not included. You can still get groceries, medicine, or have them delivered. 

• Thanks 2