The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, HomeBrew said:

Yeah, sure. Does that matter? You were trying to equate negative posters with not being fans of Canucks. That simply doesn’t hold up. And the reverse is also true. 

If you have problem with fans of other teams being here, I’m not sure you’ve been accustomed to such things as rivalries. Some of the best moments on here were during the playoffs when rival teams would sign up and try to get rattle us.

Of course it matters. It was the crux of the discussion. You completely ignored this statement by me "I'm not saying that all negative posters are not fans. I'm saying that some of them are not. I stand by that opinion."

I never said that they shouldn't be here. That's an assumption on your part. I merely stated that they exist.

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside

I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity

i think the game starts at 7
go Team blue
go Team white 
go Seahawks 
Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

Of course it matters. It was the crux of the discussion. You completely ignored this statement by me "I'm not saying that all negative posters are not fans. I'm saying that some of them are not. I stand by that opinion."

I never said that they shouldn't be here. That's an assumption on your part. I merely stated that they exist.

Cool.

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm joking. I just can't see the rationale. I wouldn't sign up to another teams website just for the purposes of trolling, and hating. I just don't have time for stuff like that. 

Not everyone has the same temperament as you though. Some people thrive on dissent and negativity. My viewpoint is that pretty much all social media platforms have people there to troll for their own personal amusement. Even if they are a small minority, they are there.

Edited by RWMc1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canucks Curse said:

fingers crossed hogs isn't just another Ryan Shannon, surgei shirokov, hunter shinkarurk or Anton Rodin or Brandon Reid 

Nice thing for Hogs is hes built like a truck and thrives in tight spaces. Those players problems stemmed from perimeter play and strength issues. Pretty excited for another highly touted prospect forcing his way onto the team. Such a great problem to have.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Something being missed in this annoying prolonged debate about good posters vs bad posters is we haven’t even played a single game yet. If you are griping about the team at this point, I can see why people think you might be trolling. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Anyway, how about them Canucks.

Will we see starting roster guys against other starters? That would make most sense to prepare for the season.

Personally, I think they'll pull off the win tonight :ph34r:

Edited by Wilbur
  • Cheers 2