The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

lets calm expectations down for his sake... 

That’s gonna be the problem with fans we’ve already seen it with Boeser and the impatience from some. It was a luxury we’ve never seen in years and years with Petey and Hughes busting into the league like they did. It’s ok to get excited but I know how this will go if hogz doesn’t light it up right away lol

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

That’s gonna be the problem with fans we’ve already seen it with Boeser and the impatience from some. It was a luxury we’ve never seen in years and years with Petey and Hughes busting into the league like they did. It’s ok to get excited but I know how this will go if hogz doesn’t light it up right away lol

i'd be happy if he even just reached 35 points this year. don't get me wrong i think he is a great player but rookies from other teams generally put up 25-40 points... the elite ones put up around 60 max obviously when i say 35 points i mean based on an 82 game season. 

Edited by Nicklas Bo Hunter
  • Like 1

Just now, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

i'd be happy if he even just reached 35 points this year. don't get me wrong i think he is a great player but rookies from other teams generally put up 25-40 points... the elite ones put up around 60 max 

I’m excited too and I think that’s realistic but even if he doesn’t I have no reason to believe he won’t be a great player eventually. You know it’s just how some react if things don’t go the way the want