The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Chanmanx007 said:

Is Bieksa allowed to make remarks like this is an easy job? It puts down the integrity and the workmanship of the rest of the crew..  its like a fresh union guy trying to get others to work faster or harder you just can't do that in a seniority environment where no matter how easy a job is you can't publicly say its easy...not very proffesional 

iron man eye roll GIF

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I appreciate your feedback, but I don't see the direct correlation. There was no intention of hurting the player's reputation by having him part of a new reaction. In my view, it would be more associated to a meme.

it's ok to be wrong vintage. there is alot of people on here who do believe this is mocking the player.

emote's are not free speach in a professional setting. as a Twitch user i will tell you, alot of of emote's are banned. Never have I ever seen streamers memeing on other streamers with emotes. Congrats! 

Not only is this distasteful, it's not even funny. the wat meme came out what 5-6 years ago, this is a old and tired meme. 

Can we just replace it with a person's face who is sleeping.

Edited by Petey_BOI
actually it would be cool if we got gaudette or EP to allow cdc to make some emote's for us.