The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, stawns said:

Again, can someone to explain this to me?  What's Jake done that he's the example.  He's been far, far from an issue on this team so far this season

Jake has not been good. He’s just not smart with the puck. He makes dumb decisions that cost us goals. 

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Miller-Pettersson-Boeser line is hemorrhaging shots in their own zone and defensively look a mess.

Time to split them up or sit them. They are hurting the team as a trio.

The other three lines are playing pretty well, don't break them up.  Cut the lotto line to 10-12 mins 5v5 and then get some PP

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Wait, why is Juolevi benched. I guess Green doesn't want two rookies in the lineup and would rather have Benn....ugh

Heard on the radio it was to do with the back to back so being careful with a young player  and they like Chatfield so this works out for seeing more of him as well 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

When does our defense need addressing?  its nine games now and it doesn't look to be improving. So we will get one good game every 3 games.

I just hope seattle takes Myers off our hands and Edler is no re signed. Too bad we couldnt sign Tanev. We need a real defensive defenseman that can actually shut down players.

Just now, stawns said:

Again, can someone to explain this to me?  What's Jake done that he's the example.  He's been far, far from an issue on this team so far this season

This Jake hate circle jerk has gotta stop. The confirmation bias could be applied to anyone aside from maybe Horvat and Motte (who was terrible in the first game).