The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Juolevi is scratched? As soon as he returned to the line up the whole d looked better, especially Myers.

Our coaching staff is a joke. Gaudette and Virtanen have already lost all their confidence, why not mess with Juolevi’s too! If he’s not injured I just don’t understand. This is already a shortened season. 

wtf is he actually scratched?

3 minutes ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Juolevi is scratched? As soon as he returned to the line up the whole d looked better, especially Myers.

Our coaching staff is a joke. Gaudette and Virtanen have already lost all their confidence, why not mess with Juolevi’s too! If he’s not injured I just don’t understand. This is already a shortened season. 

Gaudette and Virtanen, have been given every chance by Green, the players themselves have chosen not to play up to their potential, that is on them, not Green!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Pearson has bern in the top 6 all season and all he has to show for it is 9 points in 23 games yet he stays in the top 6 

Yet Green pulls Miller out of the top 6 even though he is amongst the league leaders in points 

Rousel does nothing other than take selfish dumb penalties yet he never misses a shift 

OJ, who is one of the few good news stories gets taken out of the lineup 

green literally is worse than Wille 

Is Olli confirmed out, because practice lines aren't certain. If he is out for Hamonic that's just such crap, does not deserve that at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bree2 said:

Gaudette and Virtanen, have been given every chance by Green, the players themselves have chosen not to play up to their potential, that is on them, not Green!!!

guads has had a ton of good chances lately, soon he'll start burying them, i like jake and have supported him but this years been kinda annoying watchnig him play just aint doing alot out there.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

wtf is he actually scratched?

5 minutes ago, bree2 said:

i think 2288 is spreading rumors as he does every day!

4 minutes ago, RichieCanuck said:

Is Olli confirmed out, because practice lines aren't certain. If he is out for Hamonic that's just such crap, does not deserve that at all. 

Not confirmed out but the practice lines are indicitive. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Squamfan said:

U think Benning is good at hard Balling? It is widely reported that other teams were offering Beagle 1 year @ 1m-1.5m and inept idiot  foes out and gives him 4*3m

its quite a simple theory really

Over pay and they will overachieve

2 minutes ago, SNuck said:

Not confirmed out but the practice lines are indictive. 

Yea I hear ya, I hope it was just to get hamonic some reps, if Green pulls Juolevi that's such a stupid move, unless it's load management, and they get him back in soon, he better give some sort of reasoning if he makes that terrible choice. 

Oh it is hard to be positive when everything goes sideways.  The season is all but done - let the kids get the experience - trade some of these contracts out - hope for a high draft pick and practise the next 30 games for next year - if there is a season next year. I am still pretty happy to have canuck hockey to watch.

Sit back and watch the pieces either fall into place or  not

Should be a good game  - would be nice if it was the full 60 minutes

2 hours ago, billabong said:

I just want to see this team to try some new things, is that too much to ask?!

i did a thing GIF

noooooooooooo

the problem with this team is that they are always on the cutting edge of new things

HOw about trying an old thing

Big Mean Defense  and big mean fast forwards

• Cheers 1