The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Green mentioned in his interview that he gives PP1 about 1:10-1:15. I'd like to see it being more even between both units.

This alone proves Green likes to play favorites - lol.  

Edited by ShawnAntoski

9 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't get why Holtby was started. Demko can't start two in a row? It just seems like they have to keep the veterans happy on this team but why? Demko right now gives you a better chance to win? Just stupid mistakes that always come back to bite the canucks. On another note, Can we just score on Broissoit? He isn't an all star goalie. Makes no sense why we struggle against him.

Back to back not hard to figure out. Teams other than Calgary rest their starters on back to backs helps with fatigue and injury prevention. 

Oh hey, Marky is injured. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

How can a human being shoot that fast with such a quick release so accurate through traffic. That shot is one of the best goals from my point of view of the year.

Was that who made that great pass from the dzone before Boeser got it?

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Great PP guys.

It would be nice if they had urgency in it. It looks like they are going for an afternoon skate out there. Like they have all the time in the world. Our powerplay never has played with urgency. They mention it but it always comes out the same. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82