The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Patrik Laine said:

Green got exposed by vegas. (Nucks played in their own zone 95% of the time that series) its carried over this year. Hes outta his depth. I credit the players for still playing greens way but its embarrassing to watch. Green is the worst coach in the NHL. He's like chip Kelly was in the NFL, was fun to watch till better coaches exposed him. 

Of coarse this has nothing to do with a lack of talent?  It is all the coaches fault.   LOL 

Fans need to take the rose colored glasses off. This team is just not very good ,yet.

• RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, -Moose said:

And we are wasting our time watching this $&!# product 

I hope you understand the depth of your statement.

Time is the only resource we can never have again. Once it is spent, it it done. And you’re older.

So let’s calculate the raw analytics of life:

Canucks game is 3 hours 

There are 56 games this season.

That’s 168 hours spent on watching hockey and this team alone. Many fans are sports fans and watch much more than one team.

An 82 game schedule is a 246 hour commitment. 

That’s equates a month and a half at 8 hours a day at work in time spent watching hockey.

10 years fan: 2,460 hours

20 years fan: 4,920 hours 

30 years fan: 7,380 hours

40 years fan: 9,840 hours 

I hope you understand how profound your statement is.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Can't imagine how you are with players you dislike.

I think with only 3 goals this year and no assists that criticism is warranted. I can't just wave my pom poms and say every player is great when their stats say otherwise. if you want to go right ahead. I love the little jabs though to try to get people to be quiet without really offering anything to the conversation.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think with only 3 goals this year and no assists that criticism is warranted. I can't just wave my pom poms and say every player is great when their stats say otherwise. if you want to go right ahead. I love the little jabs though to try to get people to be quiet without really offering anything to the conversation.

don't play with pom poms