The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

the last 2 seasons were 20+ goals/82 game pace.  He's more than proven what he's capable of.  People that don't see that are looking for only the things they want to see, and they aren't good things.

I repeat 3 goals, no assists in 26 games. This is a show me business. It's not what you did the last few years. Ever since he has come into the league he has been known as someone who doesn't give it his all. He goes missing for long stretches. You can bring up last years stats but as I said it still came with inconsistency. This year it's been worse. That is why I am bringing it up. His lack of motivation and consistency has caught up with him this year and his stats are the result.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think with only 3 goals this year and no assists that criticism is warranted. I can't just wave my pom poms and say every player is great when their stats say otherwise. if you want to go right ahead. I love the little jabs though to try to get people to be quiet without really offering anything to the conversation.

I think the confusing thing is how people like you come into a GAME DAY THREAD to complain about players.

We're just trying to enjoy a hockey game bro, there's a dozen threads you can use to whine, but you choose to come here because its populated while we're watching a game. Its pathetic, really, how much you want attention.

• Cheers 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Feel the need to remind GDT that we are a developing team without our best scorer and we are currently winning.

I'm just happy we are in these games and extra stoked for the man named Demko!

So hard isn’t it...

These negative people...

• Huggy Bear 1