The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 15, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Patrik Laine said:

Last regular season they were pretty good. This season is night and day difference. Vegas exposed greens passive system and canucks have been dominated since than. Am I saying canucks should be leading division? No. They are dominated every game now. A new coach and the nucks would be well above .500 hockey and it would be watchable hockey. There's never been a more passive system since France in WW2

Last season in the bubble they got on a run and played above their weight class.  This year they started without Tanev and Markey.   This club is a work in progress. Lots of nice pieces but quite a ways from being complete. This is not a coaching issue.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Of coarse this has nothing to do with a lack of talent?  It is all the coaches fault.   LOL 

Fans need to take the rose colored glasses off. This team is just not very good ,yet.

The stats that WD and TG have are near identical. Talent is superior for TG than what WD ever had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes but if you are an everyday player who is sometimes on the top two lines you have to produce more than 3 goals on the whole year at this point. He isn't a rookie anymore. There are other young players I think that should get a chance at this point if that is all he can produce.

the last 2 seasons were 20+ goals/82 game pace.  He's more than proven what he's capable of.  People that don't see that are looking for only the things they want to see, and they aren't good things.

3 minutes ago, bree2 said:

awe thats not fair he has an opinion just like you. and i have to agree that Jake is a floater and only comes out to play once in a while

It's totally fair.

In fact it's what I said. That he is entitled to his opinion. As you are to yours 

Edited by bishopshodan