The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I've been following Covid effects on MMA circles a bit.

Khabib's dad died from it, a ref in Europe too.

Last I read 80 cases reported with the UFC athletes and teams. Off the top of my head... top tier fighters...Cody, Khamzat, Edwards, Costa all have claimed some sort of long haul symptoms. 

I am really interested in one day knowing the percentage of healthy people that are messed up for a long time due to this virus. All we hear about is the deaths. 

Check this list

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/8/31/21407018/complete-list-ufc-fighters-cornermen-tested-positive-covid-19-coronavirus-espn-dana-white-mma

Yep. Almost all the cards have lost a fight due to covid over the past year. This past Saturday Volk vs Ortega for championship belt was cancelled.. 

My friend in edmonton lives with room mates. 4 of them. One guy got it but none of the other 4 did even tho they were living together and quarantined together in the same house..

My brother and his kids got it but no symptoms. No cough nothing. One kid had a fever one night so they got tested and came back positive.. no other symptoms..  

One of my friends was on vacation in South America. He got it there.. got better... then came back home and got it again. Twice in 5 weeks.

It's weird how it affects people so differently.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

It's weird how it affects people so differently.. 

Agreed.

We had 4 members in our fam get it.

My niece got it. Her husband that has an auto immune condition stayed in the house as they have a 3 year old and had no choice. He was tested 3x, no covid. Also no antibodies after paying for that test. 

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

4) Someone tells (or I see ) Megan Fox signing autographs

Autograph?. 

If you're going to dream atleast make it fun..

How about Megan Fox wearing langereis in bed and tells you to come join her because she wants to show you something. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Pods with another big day. Our Alex Tuch in training 

Help is coming. Can't wait to see this kid and Hoglander in the same lineup.......maybe even on the same line next season.  

Hog Pod line ? Yes please .

pretty nice pass too although guess a bit lucky.