The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gaudette and 7 others test positive for Covid - All games till Apr 6th Postponed

Rate this topic

VegasCanuck

Just now, AbrasiveAjax said:

well that defiantly makes it factual for sure

Trumpism

Lol I can't stand that orange hair buffoon.

You know its possible to critically think and call these people out on their bull without being a Trump supporter.

Bankruptcy Bonnie is just a figure head on tv and doesn't give a rats about any of us but keep drinking the delusional kook aid

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It’s funny how mental midgets take the word “Boeser.” as a response to another poster as a claim of truth. Maybe you and your other account can get a room and hold each other tight, and dry each other’s tears. 

Typical. Instead of just embracing the fact you were wrong, you attack others to make up for your own insecurity and need to feel relevant. You should stick to your one word responses, at least they don't make you sound touchy.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Lol I can't stand that orange hair buffoon.

You know its possible to critically think and call these people out on their bull without being a Trump supporter.

Bankruptcy Bonnie is just a figure head on tv and doesn't give a rats about any of us but keep drinking the delusional kook aid

Your calling Dr. Bonnie out? and who are you?

you are defiantly the one drinking the delusional koolAid Pavel

Go make a Utube video and rant your hate your lies

Ignore button time

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, stawns said:

Christ I hope that was in jest

Its all over Facebook Twitter etc.

I know everything u see online needs to be taken with a grain of salt but when it goes viral like that from so many different sources its real.

She was in public maskless going against her orders. Do as I say not as I do.

I personally don't care what she was doing.. I'm going to visit my family and I try to wear a mask as little as possible but shes a hypocrite.

3 minutes ago, Drewman said:

Typical. Instead of just embracing the fact you were wrong, you attack others to make up for your own insecurity and need to feel relevant. You should stick to your one word responses, at least they don't make you sound touchy.

Drew, he will start calling you names soon.....................

ignore button is your friend 

5 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

I know everything u see online needs to be taken with a grain of salt but when it goes viral like that from so many different sources its real.

I personally don't care what she was doing.. I'm going to visit my family and I try to wear a mask as little as possible but shes a hypocrite.

She had a drink beside her...you can remove your mask to drink...it's messy not to do so.  Social distance was in action and that's more important than masks.  

She was working from what is also being spread.   

Don't buy into viral stuff....the word, itself, is a clue.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

She had a drink beside her...you can remove your mask to drink...it's messy not to do so.  Social distance was in action and that's more important than masks.  

She was working from what is also being spread.   

Don't buy into viral stuff....the word, itself, is a clue.

This is just one small tip of the iceberg. Government officials are always corrupt liars.

Trudeau probably travelled to the family cottage. Meanwhile on the news they say things like oh bc ferries is shutting down cause people clearly aren't getting the message.

There is 2 sets of rules.

2 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

The bc libs would have handled this better im sure, or a conservative party if there was an option.

6 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Government officials are always corrupt liars.

So pick a side, which one is it?  (Speaking of two sets of rules..."one for my guys, one for the other guys").  

Only YOUR chosen Gov't officials are not?  Please.   Your bias is showing.  This attack on BH is more your agenda against the NDP it seems.

Also:

Its all over the internet. Its real

Google "fake viral videos" and snopes.  Those exist for a reason.  Viral just means they're spreading....that doesn't validate them.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 3

18 hours ago, drummerboy said:

As someone who makes a living writing and recording music, yeah.  Destroying lives.  
Not me personally, but I’ve been watching tons of young talented amazing people spiral downhill over the last year.  
Their lives are touring the world playing music and maybe sling beers at a bar when they are home.  
Both taken away.   
Have you not put any thought into the mental health issues this is creating for people?  
What about the new homeless?  

You make stupid conservative flat earth comments at me like I’m the idiot here, but you haven’t put a thought into all the people who no longer have a way to provide for their families.  
Cool dude. 

If Bonny Horgan were following science they would have acted swiftly and done the right thing.   Not waddle around “walking the line”.  
All they are in this is for the public spotlight and votes for Horgan.   They don’t care about you. 

Also, where was all the hate towards the old people when this was pretty much just retirement homes?

Where was Horgan calling old Maybel and George a couple of jerks when they were getting it?   :bigblush:

Cheers, I work in the arts as well. Fine arts.  Its been horrific. With no audiences, no shows, I am struggling.

But I just don't see the benefit of using up energy blaming "Bonnie Horgan".  When its the virus that's the real enemy.  Could they have done more?  Been stricter?  Sure.  But its a moving target, a new virus that we still don't know completely yet. Unpredictable variants etc.

They had to maintain a certain balance. The NHL declined to use Vancouver as one of the host bubble cities. Why? Because BC had too strict of rules for them.  Alberta here we come! 

Personally, and in hindsight, I'd rather they went even harder, early, too.  I'm with you. But early on we were doing okay with levels plateauing .  While fools like Mark Donnelly led rallies to whine about it.  And we are not on an island like New Zealand, we are bordered by a conservative nut next Province that has gambled away a lot of public workers pensions on the tar sands and the keystone pipelilne, as my Alberta friends are dealing with. And we were bordered on the south (and north) by a country run by......Trump... enough said. And the State below us was hit very hard.

I just find it a little unfair, and pointless to be putting all the blame on our Premier and Health officer.  

I know you can't be serious to make the same equivalency that seniors, locked up in a care home, could be blamed for spreading the virus as much as young people, like the huge group we saw partying on 3rd beach last Summer.  I was a kid once. I don't know your age but I can admit that I had a much more selfish, and cavalier attitude then. And their age group is the one where cases are climbing.  I for one appreciate Horgan calling them out.  If that helps wake more of them up, and slow down the spread, in order to get rid of this scourge sooner, so we both can get back to creating art again.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, panelguy said:

Are you serious?Dr Henry is in a large room with nobody near her and did you notice the coffee cup on the table,if you know how to drink coffee through a mask let us know.A Conservative Gov would have done a better job? Do you realize in Ontario in person dining has been closed for almost 300 days,and they lead the country in variants .BC has never locked down so what would make you believe a Con Gov would do better.You mean like Alberta?

As a person  from Ontario I just want to point out that in person dining has not been closed for 300 days. I was out to breakfast just two days ago. Toronto however.. now that's a $&!# storm. But we will be going back into a province wide lockdown tonight  (Or was that lastnight? The days, they are a blurrin') so for the next 28 days, no in person dining.

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Cheers, I work in the arts as well. Fine arts.  Its been horrific. With no audiences, no shows, I am struggling.

But I just don't see the benefit of using up energy blaming "Bonnie Horgan".  When its the virus that's the real enemy.  Could they have done more?  Been stricter?  Sure.  But its a moving target, a new virus that we still don't know completely yet. Unpredictable variants etc.

They had to maintain a certain balance. The NHL declined to use Vancouver as one of the host bubble cities. Why? Because BC had too strict of rules for them.  Alberta here we come! 

Personally, and in hindsight, I'd rather they went even harder, early, too.  I'm with you. But early on we were doing okay with levels plateauing .  While fools like Mark Donnelly led rallies to whine about it.  And we are not on an island like New Zealand, we are bordered by a conservative nut next Province that has gambled away a lot of public workers pensions on the tar sands and the keystone pipelilne, as my Alberta friends are dealing with. And we were bordered on the south (and north) by a country run by......Trump... enough said. And the State below us was hit very hard.

I just find it a little unfair, and pointless to be putting all the blame on our Premier and Health officer.  

I know you can't be serious to make the same equivalency that seniors, locked up in a care home, could be blamed for spreading the virus as much as young people, like the huge group we saw partying on 3rd beach last Summer.  I was a kid once. I don't know your age but I can admit that I had a much more selfish, and cavalier attitude then. And their age group is the one where cases are climbing.  I for one appreciate Horgan calling them out.  If that helps wake more of them up, and slow down the spread, in order to get rid of this scourge sooner, so we both can get back to creating art again.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Seriously, you don't actually believe that do you?  You don't think there's a lot of groups trying to cause dissent out there?  Sources matter........show me a credible source and then I'll take it seriously.  And I'm no fan of BH, at all