The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 24, 7 p.m. | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

10 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Habs are lost without Gallagher. 

Habs suck. I remember at the start of the season the media and their fans bought into the quick start even tho their top guys were shooting +25% and their PP was over 50%. They have zero top-end talent and if this was an 82 game season I think the Habs would be fighting the Sens. They have like 12 goals from their centres, the only guy I want on our team from them is Anderson.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

Habs suck. I remember at the start of the season the media and their fans bought into the quick start even tho their top guys were shooting +25% and their PP was over 50%. They have zero top-end talent and if this was an 82 game season I think the Habs would be fighting the Sens. They have like 12 goals from their centres, the only guy I want on our team from them is Anderson.

Contracts aside I'd take a few more of their guys.

But yea, overrated.

4 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I absolutely &^@#ing hate the Habs after this season. They are only a dynamite/powerhouse team against the Canucks and is garbage against everyone else. &^@# that team!

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, JDLax16 said:

This is the best guess available I think:

Bottom 6 can use a little work, but I have wanted to see Motte and Hawyrluk together since he joined us.

Put a speed puck distributing center in Sutter's place.

I'd be all for Sutter taking 4th line duties for a season, with Mac and perhaps Lind on wing.

23 hours ago, Boest-er said:

Why is Vesey above Virtanen? This man has been absolutely terrible. 

Vesey has been completely and utterly useless.   I have no idea why we collected Torontos garbage.   Where is Mack?  Id also get Graovac in there.  He plays heavier than Boyd and looked good when he was in the lineup.

Michaelis better bot be dressing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ruilin96 said:

I absolutely &^@#ing hate the Habs after this season. They are only a dynamite/powerhouse team against the Canucks and is garbage against everyone else. &^@# that team!

And there fans are insufferable. I remember a thread they started on HF saying they were the best team in the North and would say things as if they had already made it to the 2nd round.

9 OT losses is the only reason they are 4th.

If they make it this will be the 2nd straight season Covid gifted them a spot because over 82 games their hot start would be corrected

Hell, even with 56 games it looks like it still might happen.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

That sounds like my trip.

I want to take my belly boat and go fly fishing on Highway 24 but life always gets in the way. 

I've always wanted to go alone too but seems risky.

Just have the upper parts of the bellyboat stuffed with additional floaties/foam, and wear a mustang pull tab inflatable vest. I wore a chest tackle belt in my bellyboat. Rarely use the pockets for they tend to get wet anyways. Foam stuffed in there makes comfortable arm rests too. Outdoor Outfitters lifetime warranty octagon boat, is what I had.. 30 years ago now. Was great, but I outgrew/lost interest in that too. Caught soooooo many trout on chironomids and other stuff in the southern interior from around 90-2010. Trout are dumb, you just need to find both them and the thermocline and you are set. Another thing I learned - buy a flyrod(s) with a lifetime warranty (Worth every penny 1st time it breaks). Several companies have 'entry' level, but its worth it when you fish a lot like I did. Broke like 5 Sage rods over the years, they replaced them all.