The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, ShawnAntoski said:

How do you find out if a rookie has what it takes if he is learning from the bench; with out giving said rookie a legit chance unless the rookie forces his way to the lineup, if the staff refuses to sit a struggling high minute eater ?   Ofcouse, I am only making this point, as a transition strategy to replenish the prospect cupboard in a LOSING SEASON...

Ditto, Green is OG and only cares about winning...

This is the NH &^@#ing L, not a grade school sports day with participation ribbons.

I don’t know how many opportunities I’ve seen where they go for a stick check when they could have just laid the boom. I don’t care if it gets you out of position every once in a while, it makes teams think. It’s an easy game for opposing teams when they know they’re gonna walk away from the rink unscathed. That’s our biggest issue. Our team has a soft identity and there’s nothing being done to address it. Drives me off the wall sometimes. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Green was all like I'm putting Lind in for energy where's the energy Green you where wrong

LIND WILL BE A BUST 

Were you that kid who always got in trouble for sucking the glue out of the tube?