The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | May (02-08) 2021

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Haha yes...  

line brawl on the opening faceoff, two more fights later, a nasty crosscheck by Buchnevich on Mantha, and it's the second period. 

wow, just watched to highlights and now have a stream...gotta make some popcorn....old time hockey!

Just now, bishopshodan said:

wow, just watched to highlights and now have a stream...gotta make some popcorn....old time hockey!

oh yeah Tom Wilsons out with an apparent upper body injury, wont return.

1 minute ago, Playoff Beered said:

I watched the fights at the opening face off of the Rangers-Capitols game and I am disgusted...completely and absolutely disgusted...that the Canucks didn't do that after Petterson got body slammed by Matheson last year. 

Reminded me of when Torts was here.

We did it better though, we had five on five fights.

9 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

I watched the fights at the opening face off of the Rangers-Capitols game and I am disgusted...completely and absolutely disgusted...that the Canucks didn't do that after Petterson got body slammed by Matheson last year. 

I was at that game and lots of Canucks went after Matheson all game.  

I'm annoyed that there was no one that jumped Larsson after that dirty hit on Hughes. MacEwen went to Larsson and politely challenged him, but that's it. 

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I was at that game and lots of Canucks went after Matheson all game.  

I'm annoyed that there was no one that jumped Larsson after that dirty hit on Hughes. MacEwen went to Larsson and politely challenged him, but that's it. 

That's what bugs me. Either your truly pissed your star dman just got elbowed or your not. It should come from within that your pissed and not your job. We need a few players that see red when they watch a hit like that on Hughes. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

i thought Parros was known to be really smart. Degrees and all...turns out he is in fact a moron. 

he's making like 500k+ to be a shill. Some might call that a good career move. 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

he's making like 500k+ to be a shill. Some might call that a good career move. 

I know of a lot of rich morons.

One was running that country down south for a while. 

500k? wow, what the actual F. That is good salad for sitting on one's hands. 

16 minutes ago, Playoff Beered said:

That's kinda the point, no one likes to see it, but this is what happens when the DoPS doesn't do their job. Good old fashioned frontier justice. If Wilson gets a suspension, this s*** doesn't happen.

• Cheers 1

Btw Ottawa's beating Montreal.  I'm cheering for the bottom feeders to surpass us so that we sneak into the top 5 draft pick.