The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 6, 6 p.m. l SNP | ROAD TO 100 EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

8 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

wish our team didnt have such a crap start and then covid, might of been more closer too the top

maybe it'll just make him more driven to uptick in the offseason.
I have a feeling he's a guy whose work ethic will keep him improving - and I don't want to 'blame' his linemates - but pre-Covid, Pearson and Horvat were not particularly good (by that I mean they weren't up to their own standards - still good players, but I think they themselves would probably acknowledge that the first half of the season was not one of the better stretches of either of their careers.

I saw a clip of Hoglander working out - doing core stuff where he looked like a friend of mine who's a Cirque du Soleil highballer - (he's one of the guys that provides the base for women doing those insane acrobatics) - Hoglander looks like he has that kind of core strength - already (and he's only 20 years old).

• Like 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I was the only occupant and no other vehicle involved thankfully.

Well, the last long weekend. Backed out of my brothers place. I didn't notice his neighbour parked on the street behind me. I thought I had room. Crunch. 

I'm still mad at myself. The other guys Chevy I don't even think he had a dent. Grumble...grumble. 

• Huggy Bear 1

I don't think it's a coincidence that Highmore keeps getting targeted by the other teams, he must be good at getting under guys' skin on the opposite team.