The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2021 NHL Expansion Draft

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

The Krak loaded up on size and toughness with macdermid, Oleksiak, Bastian. Good thing we kept MacEwen..

Add Zadorov to that list.

All pretty average defenders though. Not too intimidating. 

Tough blow but we’re starting to get deep in the RW. Boeser, Hoglander(can also play LW), Podkolzin can all play on the RW while guys like Highmore, Lockwood, Bailey will be fighting for the 4th line RW spot. Of course, it would’ve been ideal if Seattle took Holtby but losing Lind isn’t the end of the world if he is their selection

Edited by Beary Sweet
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Unless you're a fan of Sue Bird, Marshawn Lynch, Lenny Wilkens, Jordan Morris, Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Bobby Wagner or Kyle Lewis, as they will announce the picks.

No representatives from the golden age of Seattle music? No Kim Thayil, Jerry Cantrell, Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, or Krist Novoselic?

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I’m good with this. I hate sweeteners and retaining salary didn’t make sense. We would still need a backup. Holtby is a character guy and with Clark a bounce back season is not outta the question. 

Im guessing we will see a buyout or 2 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

Just Vince Dunn from what I can tell. Probably the next Theodore now 

Dunn is no Theodore. I seem to remember Dunn being the defenseman that Bo Horvat dangled past twice and scored on during the playoff series where Vancouver beat St. Louis.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1