The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

14 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Do you think that had anything to do with Epstein

Ohh, please enlighten me as to just how Bill Gate's ex wife has anything to do with Juan Epstein.

Far as I know Melinda was not an actress or producer, I've never seen her get writing credits; so how the heck would she know any one from Welcome Back Kotter?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

Do you guys think youre making good points lol

Personally, I think people believing in this whole “NWO” is entertaining.  Are people born into this ‘Order” or do they buy their way in?  Or is it both?  I guess if the Queen and Bill Gates are members, that shows two very different ways to get ones NWO secret decoder pen.   

Edited by Alflives
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Personally, I think people believing in this whole “NWO” is entertaining.  Are people born into this ‘Order” or do they buy their way in?  Or is it both?  I guess if the Queen and Bill Gates are members, that shows two very different ways to get ones NWO secret decoder pen.   

IT is very simple.. 

You're either born into this "Order" like the Queen and other Royal families of the world etc.. 

OR 

You either buy your way in or sell out... like countless famous people around the world. 

They even mention it in music and etc..

It also has to with being a certain blood type as majority of these people are RH - blood types which science has shown is different than RH +. 

For example, a RH - mothers body will attack a RH + child in the womb unless some sort of treatment is given otherwise the child will be killed. 

This doesn't happen with RH + mother and RH - child. 

So there is some obvious differences. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

IT is very simple.. 

You're either born into this "Order" like the Queen and other Royal families of the world etc.. 

OR 

You either buy your way in or sell out... like countless famous people around the world. 

It also has to with being a certain blood type as majority of these people are RH - blood types which science has shown is different than RH +. 

For example, a RH - mothers body will attack a RH + child in the womb unless some sort of treatment is given otherwise the child will be killed. 

RH ...angel blood!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

IT is very simple.. 

OR 

blood type is a false flag. We all know its eye colour. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, drummer4now said:

IT is very simple.. 

OR 

I just want the “secret decoder pen”.  

image.gif.9defc71644e508738a668c88de31be2e.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

I mean youve literally brought nothing to the conversation except snarky comments. I just asked a couple simple questions

oh there's a conversation? when did the bat $&!# crazy conspiracies rise up to that level? 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

I mean youve literally brought nothing to the conversation except snarky comments. I just asked a couple simple questions

I still wonder what your opinions are..

I guess you do think 201 was some sort of public group that was pre-planning for what they themselves put into motion?

It's like when I quoted drummer, I have heard about Nephilim, Anunnaki  ever since I read the famous and controversial 12th Planet about 40 years ago.

It ties to the secret societies and the idea of RH blood....Angel ( Anunnaki) blood.  

These ideas are not new, in fact the are as old as the first record history. It's cool to see where the bible stole it's stories from....like the many Sumerian texts. 

A NWO thread is the right place to discuss it. Expect posters to have fun because there is no way we can prove such things. Keeping it light, shouldn't offend. 

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

RH ...angel blood!

Funny because the theory goes Rh + is angelic blood descending from Adam and Eve. Whereas Rh - is demonic blood descending from the old serpent in the garden the devil or Seth and Cain retrospectively. 

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

blood type is a false flag. We all know its eye colour. 

The truth is in the pudding… 

I wouldn’t be surprised if you could classify Rh - blood as alien since it only makes up 15% of the human population. 

These blood types have meaning and are not just letters or +/-

Edited by drummer4now

4 minutes ago, gurn said:

Petition a mod to move this topic to the white noise forum;  thread is no longer general discussion, having gone completely wacky.

White Noise is a suitable home.

I agree.

It is a NWO thread.

It has to include all wacky ideas, conspiracy stuff. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

Funny because the theory goes Rh + is angelic blood descending from Adam and Eve. Whereas Rh - is demonic blood descending from the old serpent in the garden the devil or Seth and Cain retrospectively. 

The truth is in the pudding… 

I wouldn’t be surprised if you could classify Rh - blood as alien since it only makes up 15% of the human population. 

These blood types have meaning and are not just letters or +/-

so 15% of the population is alien? neat.