The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Pre-season Game 1: Canucks @ Kraken 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

I like this lineup,.  To me it’s showing the depth we should have available, and the potential of some of the drafting we have had.

im enjoying this, the future looks good..

we’re usually out of the gate at a good pace when regular season begins, perhaps lots of energy to prolong it.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Rathbone looks great. Actually feeds Boeser the puck on the PP. Exactly how it should be instead of Boeser net front. Thought Lockwood looked great (speed and physicality) although he made a pass to the middle on the breakout, instead of going off the boards. Saw him on the PK and man that would be sweet with him and Motte

Not saying QH is in any danger of losing his PP1 spot, but Rathbone looked very decisive in feeding Boeser for those one timers. Very impressive PP work for Rathbone there. Klimovich right on the goalies front porch was awesome as well. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, SilentSam said:

I like this lineup,.  To me it’s showing the depth we should have available, and the potential of some of the drafting we have had.

im enjoying this, the future looks good..

we’re usually out of the gate at a good pace when regular season begins, perhaps lots of energy to prolong it.

But, but...Benning sucks right?????:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

A few posters saying OJ was unnoticeable, but I think they weren't look hard enough or looking for the wrong things.  He had 3 very good first passes out of the zone, hes been physical and he had the bottomed of the diamond sealed right off on the pk.  He might have been flashy, but he was noticeable if you look for things dmen should do well.

Agreed. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

So far. Let’s not get too overconfident during preseason. Let’s temper our expectations. So far, so good. 

I am keeping in mind hat his major contribution will probably be in Abby,. But to know that he does not look out of place in this game speaks volumes, and in my books , puts him ahead of Depietro.

Pretty well written that Demko/ Halak are our tandem..  but who knows how the season progresses.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

A few posters saying OJ was unnoticeable, but I think they weren't look hard enough or looking for the wrong things.  He had 3 very good first passes out of the zone, hes been physical and he had the bottomed of the diamond sealed right off on the pk.  He might have been flashy, but he was noticeable if you look for things dmen should do well.

Your advocating for OJ is very determined, I’ll give you that.

• Haha 1