The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

I don’t think they’re even in the same stratosphere in terms of ceiling. If anything I think you would trade Rathbone for a nice return. And if he keeps progressing you would definitely be getting something of value back. Hughes is too special. 

depends on what the difference is defensively for me.  If JR could cover a decent portion of QH's offense and play significantly better then QH on d, then I'd be fine with it

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, nowhereman said:

I thought HFBoards Canucks was created to corral all of the toxic Canucks fans. You mean to say some have escaped?

Yes, escaped and some now write for The Province, others made their way to ESPN and a couple managed to find their way to the Hockey Writers

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

LOL, real mature...

Compare me to pro athletes playing in the best hockey league in the world... 

Oh yeah? Can you do betterrrr?

Have you heard of any of the other guys sprawled out yesterday? 

Clearly his fitness is not up to the level of others or he's battling covid side effects? 

What is there to debate? 

I wasn't comparing you, I was simply suggesting that, with how many fans here can't understand how they can be so gassed after a bag skate, that maybe some first hand experience might provide perspective!

;)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

What's the word on Hamonic?

Sept. 22: Benning says Hamonic is flying in today and will join the Canucks for camp tomorrow.

Sept. 23: Canucks announce Hamonic is dealing with a personal matter and will not participate.

Sept. 24: No news.

Dhaliwal reported this morning the news and speculation on Hamonic is all over the place and it's not certain what his status is.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

question fo all the people having issues with missing some of the twitter clips (not playing correctly). I got a new computer and have had zero issues thus far through training camp. I will go back to the brock boeser thread and test them out to see if that was my issue.

* edit it was not the issue, i am still having issues with those clips despite having a 8 core cpu and 16GB of ddr4 ram

Edited by Petey_BOI

55 minutes ago, gurn said:

No other choices, just those two? 

Do you know if Ollie spent 2 hrs in the gym before practice or not? If he did, that would change things wouldn't it? 

So more options than just 2.

I find it funny that the people telling others to calm down seem to be more upset than the ppl commenting on the bag skate. 

I did cover the other scenarios. 

I said maybe he literally gave it 110% and left it all out there which could be actually admirable. 

Problem is, guys like @Rob_Zeppare foaming at the mouth to even hear that... 

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

2-0 Team White.

I fell asleep from being exhausted due to the pain so i am behind the play. But I think Gadjovich is impressing, maybe we got lucky with seattle picking the wrong player!

He looked out of place last year but this year he is faster and the results are paying off. I would love to see a cinderella story and have him make the team