The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Preseason] Calgary @ Vancouver Monday, Sept. 27/21 7:00 PM Abbotsford Centre

Rate this topic

-DLC-

4 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

It's really hard to enforce, unless the Ushers are at ice level looking up, they can't even see them, most likely.  Also, if they're eating/drinking then they don't have to mask up either.  But in the end, it all comes down to that person.

Seems like, with so much on the line, enforcement should be high priority.

• Vintage 2

10 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Why were there so many fans not wearing masks? 

I wanted to ask the same question too... No idea if ppl mostly from Abby but the whole Fraser Valley is covid hotbed... But I thought they do check vaxx passports? 

And why are we getting limit on capacity to start the season along with Montreal??  Like Alberta is more stable now?? 

7 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Sure, but how does this fly? I'm guessing this won't continue if people won't wear them and it's not enforced? 

I thought the whole idea of being fully vaccinated meant you could to to a game and not have to wear a mask.  I thought that was the whole point .  Or am I totally off? 

1 minute ago, Jester13 said:

Seems like, with so much on the line, enforcement should be high priority.

Agreed but just like grocery stores, who would wanna get into physical confrontations now??  If so easy to emforce restrictions, we wouldn't be in such a hell hole... 

Just now, Filthy McNasty said:

Rathbone was solid would like to see him get a spot over oj 

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

Tough call .... OJ has to clear waivers, Jack doesn't. 

I don't think it's a stretch to see them both on the roster with OJ starting out as an extra. 

Wonder what happens with Hamonic too.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Lockwood and Gadj were the standouts for me. Juolevi and Woo honourable mentions, both made some solid D plays and the odd boner move.

Hogz-Pettersson-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Podz

Gadjovich-Miller-Garland

Di Giuseppe-Dickinson-Motte

MacEwen (Sutter)

First call up Lockwood

Hughes-Myers

OEL-Poolman

Juolevi-Hamonic

Schenn

First call ups, Rathbone and Woo

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

If Rathbone is the guy to get the 3rd LH S spot Joulevi can be the extra. Not really a big of a deal has people make it out to be.

Rathbone could get sent down initially too if we need to juggle things to avoid waiving other players. Injuries WILL HAPPEN to boot.

We are way over thinking this for the most part 

Problem is we don't have a 2nd Left D for the PK

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

If Rathbone is the guy to get the 3rd LH S spot Joulevi can be the extra. Not really a big of a deal has people make it out to be.

Rathbone could get sent down initially too if we need to juggle things to avoid waiving other players. Injuries WILL HAPPEN to boot.

We are way over thinking this for the most part 

I think that's what happens. Rathbone as 3rd LD and OJ as the extra. We usually role with 8D too.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1