The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Preseason] Vancouver @ Calgary Friday, Oct. 1/21 6:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

-AJ-

19 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Yeah, that is definitely Gadjovich's goal. It's taking a while for the NHL to make the correction.

Juolevi's going to great lengths to show that he means business... This is why you don't laugh at Juolevi's bag skate....:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Precisely. Very few conclusions, if any, can be drawn from this game. I really hope to see a more representative lineup starting in our next game.

I think the cancuks are doing pretty well. Our youth/AHL players are playing hard.

1 minute ago, -AJ- said:

It's likely this game would be different if we had Hughes, Petey, Horvat, and Boeser. Sure the Flames are without Monahan, but that's not exactly comparable.

Still, it's just the pre-season, so I'm not gonna put too much stock in these overall results.

When your coach says they need to find their identity, While having all your top guys halfway thru / exiting their prime years, You don't have a captain and your best player is matthew ratchuk. Should be a fair to assume they wouldn't move far off of last years pace. Can only play the on paper game so far, But really calgary is at best 4th in pacific. 
All my opinion of course 

3 minutes ago, 1-d said:

I hope Brad Shaw pukes in disgust after watching his team's play on D. He better put in some fix quickly before Oct 12, or kick Baumgartner to the curb.

I'm still baffled as to why Baumer is still employed after the destruction his incompetence caused last year.  The only thing this moron knows about defense is that he couldn't play it.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1