The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Pre-Season Jets @ Canucks Sunday, Oct. 3/21 - 4:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

I sure like rathbone he needs to be in the nhl to get to the next level. 
OJ same thing he’s been good and needs to be in the nhl ice to progress his game.

Lockwood is another guy that I’d like to see get third fourth line duties quick on the for-check always seems to be back and hits. 

best options come from our own development  as it should 7 years in. 

I still see edler when I see #23 

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

For 4th line C I think I'd prefer Dowling over Petan & the other 2 are wingers. Also helps the PK in Sutter's absence.

Your probably right about the D.

I have Pettersson as 1C, Horvat as 2C and Miller as 3C while Dickenson plays 4C. This spreads scoring to 3 lines. I also think Horvat and Miller can PK and help Dickeson. IMO 3 good scoring lines are needed to be competitive.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

Just now, Devron44 said:

Petan has been playing more roles though

Petan is kind of small to play the role he will have when the team is complete.  Where does he fit?  He’s more of a contingency guy for injuries to skill guys.  We need to be able to play a heavier game than before.  Chaisson does that.  

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Petan is kind of small to play the role he will have when the team is complete.  Where does he fit?  He’s more of a contingency guy for injuries to skill guys.  We need to be able to play a heavier game than before.  Chaisson does that.  

I guess I’m just not really impressed with him. I see what your saying but I thought Petan has shown some versatility. I mean if we are healthy I’d be happy to have neither on the team lol

• Cheers 1