The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 05, 2021 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet One

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks have their number 1 goalie playing and 10 starters.

Not an AHL lineup as some suggest.

Two straight lousy results to an expansion team that is bent on making fun of us in their publicity.

Ok.

I'm getting ready to see our coach dress a good team against them and get a win game 6 of the regular season when we play them next -  or I'm gonna be pissed.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Burroughs looks like an NHLer to me! We can't really depend on an old and slow guy like Schenn all season right? 

Juolevi seems to be better and is making the cut. I think he will be in our bottom pairing plus maybe a waiver wire pickup of a Seattle defender. Hopefully they waive Lauzon or Borgen.

• Like 1

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.gor me and this league.  I already can barely watch games played primarily with special teams, add the crackdown on cross checking and they might have lost me 

Got to be the most boring eta of hockey yet, including the trap era

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Two straight lousy results to an expansion team that is bent on making fun of us in their publicity.

Ok.

I'm getting ready to see our coach dress a good team against them and get a win game 6 of the regular season when we play them next -  or I'm gonna be pissed.

Green has lost his mind with these preseason lineup rosters.

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Ok.

Context matters tho, Seattle's done very little away from the powerplay and we're missing three regular PK'ers in Motte, Hamonic, and Sutter 

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

Imagine how many power plays the Sedins would have generated with those cross checks 

The refs would pick and choose so that it doesn't go over 1 or 2 per game anyways.

You severely underestimate the NHL refs' ability to be blind to obvious calls.

• Upvote 1