The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks @ Oilers Oct 7th 6 PM

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

8 minutes ago, hiebskey said:

Very good game and very encouraging game. Lots to be excited about there. 

Would love for us to get healthy and to see the lotto line back together at some point soon. 

Green couldn’t put that line together because he’d have nothing to fill the other 3 lines with.   

Best preseason game for Zack, even before the fight. It’s almost like having Gadj get claimed released some pressure on him, and he hustled and hit and was noticeable tonight.

Podz just keeps improving every game. I like!

Hunt is our new Alex Beiga. Short on stature, big on heart and hustle. 

Initially I didn’t think Halak was a good signing. So far it looks like I don’t know goaltending!

And how about Lockwood. Boy you keep this kid. Every shift, he leaves it out there. Got under McMuffins skin and pissed off a few others. Was doing pk as well.

Welcome back Petey and Quinn! Get well soon Brock, your buddies are back!

Go Canucks!!

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Best game so far. I thought it was interresting how Petey and Miller let Petan take the faceoff against drai late in the third. I think he's making the team. Hope Kassian is ok. 

Was sad about gaj this morning but now that I I'm seing mac be a pest to the other teams and how Petan is fitting in I understand. 

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Why are we pulling the goalie this early?

10 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Realistic practice in playing with an extra attacker.  It's what pre-season is all about.

I don't get that either.  I guess there is some merit in practising 6 on 5, but you'd think coaches would be more interested to use every minute to see how different combinations play 5 on 5,  And if they can get that goal back at even strength. If not, pre season, it doesn't matter.

3 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I don't get that either.  I guess there is some merit in practising 6 on 5, but you'd think coaches would be more interested to use every minute to see how different combinations play 5 on 5,  And if they can get that goal back at even strength. If not, pre season, it doesn't matter.

KISS principle. For the fans.