The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Preseason Oilers @ Canucks / Oct. 9 / 6:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

If we are still playing like this preseason to start the year how many games does Green last?  10?  20?  

ummm Alf?  it's simply Greener trying different combinations to see who fits the best but that's not going to happen overnight, all this team has been is a mostly turnstile style to even get us to this point, so it'll get solved with more playing time to see who does the best.. easy peasy BUT again this year, more changes, nothing new but we're still a young team and getting used to the new guys and they have to learn our systems and have them down to a T and that's not exactly easy as it sounds.. it takes time.. Greener will have his day but even he's still learning to recognize who (personality wise and skill wise) fit together the best, I'm not concerned in the least..

5 hours ago, Locke Lamora said:

I think it’s pretty clear that he is now definitely on the outside looking in. As disappointed as I’ve been with his development since draft day, he HAS impressed me with his improvement from the beginning of this camp to where he got to with his game during the preseason games. I’d really prefer he not be put of waivers and get claimed.

Apparently he has been MIA from all team practice sessions of late, so perhaps he’s injured…or there is a trade in the works. I’d prefer that we get SOMETHING for him rather than lose him on waivers. The Gadj situation still irks me.

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

Zero chemistry tonight too bad there wasn't a few games before the season to help build chemistry...

Green looks like that guy who finishes his homework in the morning.

Absolutely clueless guy who just recycles his old strategies, in the hopes that something changes.

5 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I JUST CAME BACK FROM WORK HELLO

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 1