Dump.
Chase.

Lose race/ Lose board battle

Back check.

Regain control.
Pray for an odd man rush.

Realize it isn’t happening.

Rinse. Repeat.

We were blessed with puck possession leaders in the Sedin’s. This is awful north south pond hockey. I’m taking a break till things change. I’ll peruse the PGT’s until then.

#FireGreen

And this is Green's PP:

Hughes to Petey, wind up.. Nope... 

Back to Hughes

To Miller, with room, wind up...Nope 

Back to point to Hughes... 

To Petey with room to shoot..... Nope!!! 

Repeat!!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, N4ZZY said:

Yeah. We can't seem to have a full line up. Petey's probably hurt. Poolman just got hurt tonight. Hughes has some injury. 

Unbelievable.

We're going to see soon enough what kind of team we have in this year's version of the Canucks. Do they push back against Philly on Thursday, or is it more the same come Thursday evening?

Either Hunt or Schenn will be coming in Thursday if Poolman can't go. 

we could have a roster of 48 players and still use half of it before the xmas break. 

I don't understand how we consistently get injured, is our training staff to blame? Roger Takahashi has been with the team for a long ass time, perhaps we need a new strength and conditioning coach. 

It's crazy how Tanev looks like an iron man in Calgary and they play harder than us. 

38 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Can someone explain to me why the media is so in love with Green? Everytime someone tries to bring firing Green up and the media immediately shut that line of conversation down. 

They're Green Nosers! Haha!

• Haha 3

Just now, Darius said:

I think Rathbone can turn into a decent d man with some prime time in the AHL.  Season the kid properly.  He is in over his head here I think.

How many players has this org seasoned in the ahl for a while and turned them into a contributing player at the nhl level that helps the Canucks? 

Bones is on the opposite side of Podz when it comes to Green. 

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

The only positive to be taken from this is the positive drug test you get because you have to be high to see any positives.

Hey ! 

None of the true fan crowd showed up to lecture us that it is still early in the season blah blah.   Iam just trying to balance the chi in this PGT.

Anyways, good one - lol