The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

16 minutes ago, Canuck Luck said:

peterson is showing the decades long traits of a kid who over performed in his first year and then fell apart like a house of cards.

He is weak and his first year creative spark has flamed out. He can no longer surprise opponents and looks like a failed experiment.

I hate to say that as I thought he would be a star. 

if the Canucks have the guts to trade this weak baby giraffe for someone like Eicher I would do it in a second.

I'll say it again .... if Jack got a clean bill of health, I'd be all over that. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Trebreh said:

Why did Garland get only 10 mins of ice time tonight? What did he do to deserved that benching? meanwhile the Social media influencer wearing #40 was bobbling the puck all night doesn't even miss a shift. 

I’m not defending Greens overall performance, but imho they are doing whatever they can to get EP going.   If he becomes a scrub the franchise is set back a few years.  This is their 1c … 

i think he will get going…he has too much of a positive history to regress this badly 

i agree though , Garland should be playing more. 

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

We’ll see what happens. And it’ll probably happen before Christmas. 

Yeah. I could see him as an interim but I think he won't be a fit with a defensive implemented structure. Rather him be in charge of the PK and Defense and have a voice(2nd guy to HC as he is now).

We might not be able to find I head coach I describe till after the season or near the end.

If the season ends bad though I could see JB gone by seasons end in which case we definitely wouldn't see a coach till the off-season as the new GM will want to pick his own guyw and Shaw would probably interim rest of the year.