The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM Pacific | CBC | 2021 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Oilers @ Canucks  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part! "

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Meh, don't be so apathetic. He's gonna be one of thousands. Aquilini is going to feel it in his wallet soon enough. Green is a trash coach and this team doesn't play for him. Fire his ass soon or season is a write off.

Here is the thing Josh and I get your frustration

But it has to get alot worse than 2 games under 500

They skid for another week and then maybe..just maybe

But Green is tied to Benning.......if one goes the other will too.

4 or 5 more loses and we will see what happens

1 minute ago, robr1can said:

The best I've seen the Canucks play this year, right up there with their game against Detroit! Alas, two weak penalties, two late powerplay goals, and no puck luck whatsoever! How many shots that normally go in have hit the post, just missed, hit a player, or the goalie has made a super save. I'm psyched with their play so far tonight, skating right with the Soilers, and even outplaying them at times.

Not two weak penalties...two phantom penalties.  I haven't seen two worse calls this entire season.  One was stick on stick, the other grazed the back of his helmet which is never called.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Both the Canucks are losing. Well, at least the baby Canucks have a goal…

And Haminic a point a game man so far this season (assisted on the goal).  All 3 goals PP  goals (and Hamonic on for the 2 against)

In the mean time the Flames are dominating the Flyers and we could not beat them on a back to back and looked terrible playing them.

it is going to be a painful season.  

As a diehard, devoted fan, I feel like I am in an abusive relationship with the Canucks organization coming back every game to watch this crap.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

I read on twitter earlier today that Rick Tocchet was going to be in the crowd tonight...Green looking over his shoulder?

The Office No GIF

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

"Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part! "

Ghost, you are not in the Off topic forum! Sounds like you are talking about Trump! 

• Haha 1