The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers | Nov 2, 2021 7 PM PDT | C'mon do something Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

45 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

thank goodness I have a Canucks game to rid my mind of all the hoopla surrounding J-Lo coming to our area to film a movie. I bet you people see a lot of famous celebrities living in the lower mainland. Up north the public are going crazy to get a glimpse Jenny from the block. I could care less. I just want a convincing win tonight. Go Canucks Go and I hope to god J-Lo tells Ben to stay in California.

Why do people get so worked up about celebrities anyways? I mean, if they possess serious talent and have created some amazing music, movie, book, or something else, I get being slightly interested, but Jennifer Lopez has done none of that. Humans are strange creatures. 

16 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

............that's what Jake "The Ripper" said before he got posted to the Siberian hockey League.

Envelopes of cash and 5,000-mile road trips: Americans in KHL face  uncertainty | NHL | The Guardian

Jake's got 6 in 14 games. I believe he's 10th on his team in scoring, but he doesn't have a dealer there yet, but when he does, he is expected to be able to bag more. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

I know Rathbone got sent down, but is Hunt that size? Thought he was on the smaller size

Yeah, Hunt is like 5’9”, ~175 lbs.

And Burroughs is only 6’0”, but at least he weighs around 200 lbs and definitely a strong guy for his height. Also brings a physical game and plays bigger than his size.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Tenth game.  Alright. This is it.  Myself, and a few others here had said they'd give the team 10 games to stabilize, gain chemistry, and show some promise to be competitive in the conference.

Nothing like leaving it to the last game eh boys?

Must win yup. 0-4 at home is like super yikes. All we can do Is hope they turn it around. Tonight!

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1