The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

15 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

did I miss something along the way?  are we a first nation's hockey team run by the first nations owners ,  skating out to first nations songs. welcomed by first nations chiefs? when did this change happen? is this the Canucks now? 

14 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

My mom is full Cree and I am tired of the same video of them every game myself. 

I just want to say that I've been to 3 home games this year and that the white dudes I sat adjacent to (not my party, but those around us) would audibly state "oh &^@# right off" whenever the 10 second welcome video came on screen.  

The statements aren't offensive or offputting. I just don't understand what is so upsetting about this. 

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Damn it at least get a shot on the 2-on-1.

Thats the worst I have seen of Petersson, cant decide what to do with the puck. Someone needs to talk to him maybe even sit him and reduce his TOI just so he observe the game and maybe start to get his confidence back.

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Petey had no intention to shoot. Looking for Boeser all the way :picard:

D man read that all the way and took away the passing lane. Petey is still not quite at full game speed reading plays.

I thought Green should put him on the wing as soon as he struggled. Letting a guy play off the rust of a holdout takes awhile but

he looks closer to form now.