The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 minute ago, canuckfromlangley said:

What's with the 6 pm start time. Another game i'll miss the start of. Owner cares more about keeping the eastern media happy then it's own fans. Bad enough I miss most of the eastern road trip games and when the leafs visit.

I like the earlier start.  I’ll (hopefully) get to see the end before I pass out.  

image.jpeg.12ec663b796b3d95832e9482d51c1ff3.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Maybe they could just put a goal on the scoreboard for the opposition before the puck drops, that way we don't have to sit through the pain of watching the first goal go in.

Haven’t we scored first the last couple games?  

42 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Who will do it? Meanwhile, Gadjovich averages 2.5 hit/game. He would be the 3-rd on Canucks roster, after JT and Burroughs. Or, prorated by TOI, he would be #1 hitter on Canucks roster. But Green and JB sent him packing. 

And Zach can play a regular shift on the 4th line for Al Vingeault but not for Green.  Zach had a goal last week too.

Okay after a very negative week, I'll try to be more positive:

We .... will.....     not suck as badly.

It's all I got right now.  Hopefully we can squeak one out in OT to get the ball rolling.  Or not.  No, no we definitely can.  Maybe.  If we get lucky.  For sure.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, canuckfromlangley said:

What's with the 6 pm start time. Another game i'll miss the start of. Owner cares more about keeping the eastern media happy then it's own fans. Bad enough I miss most of the eastern road trip games and when the leafs visit.

Agree.....Canucks will see 6pm and think it's warm up - they'll start shooting on Demko