The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

Just now, -DLC- said:

He's so bad.  Thing is, it kind of sets the tone/mood in the rink and Z95 just ain't the way.

It so awful listening to this hack play pop song after pop song ...play rock and heavy metal and get the crowd into it for crying out loud....   

Just now, KILLER said:

Such a great moment in Canucks history. He also has the best goal cells ever and he was in the sin bin lol

I lent my buddy my Jovo jersey to wear for game 2 against the Flames in 04. We lost him after the game abd He got into a tussle with a few unruly fans and somehow the jersey ended up on the Stadium sky train tracks. He escaped with a broken nose and a few bruised ribs. I said Jovo would be proud. 

• Haha 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Didn’t Benning first say he talked to Hamonic right before walking into the presser and he was just heading to get his second dose then a few min later said Hamonic had his second dose a few days earlier?

Didn't hear that one.  Benning is such a doofus leaking sensitive information on the players.

image.png.edd362fc41586c374edf904e91133b5f.png

• Like 1

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

I lent my buddy my Jovo jersey to wear for game 2 against the Flames in 04. We lost him after the game abd He got into a tussle with a few unruly fans and somehow the jersey ended up on the Stadium sky train tracks. He escaped with a broken nose and a few bruised ribs. I said Jovo would be proud. 

We went to game one of the series in a box. My buddy had Flames fan friends who went. A brawl started in the box of which I slipped out by security with a stiff arm and a spin move. We escaped down the fire escape stairs way at the top of the building...

My friend who had paid for the box was arrested. Their cab fare after release to the hotel was $6.66.  :)

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Never should have let him go

If we'd have Mitchell instead of Ballard we'd probably have won the cup 

And probably could have used that first round pick on something else, and kept Grabner in the process. 

• Vintage 3