The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

Had a dream last night that the Canucks did a 3 way trade with Arz and NYR.

NYR get : Miller

ARZ get : Kakko, Schneider, Garland

Van get : pick #27 pick #32 pick#34 and Chychrun

Dreams are fun. 

Edited by John McClane
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Would we do Miller in a one for one for Lafrenierre?  

Weird question!  I'd be annoyed because I think we can get more for Miller.  On the other hand it's a trade we could very well win big on.  

• Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, John McClane said:

Dreams are fun. 

I really like this.  

1 minute ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

No way the Rangers would. You can already see Lafrenierre starting to put the complete package together. He will be an integral part of Rangers' elite teams moving forward. 

He might even be a 90 point player one day!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

crotch-staring (no idea what that's about, got it off someone on here

59 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

When Ron was first appearing on HNIC back in the day, he had a habit of looking down and slightly to the side... if you followed his gaze, it would appear to end somewhere in the approximate vicinity of the crotch of the person sitting beside him.  Hence, crotch-watcher.

:bigblush:

They used to have a video screen  with info that Ron could see, but located it in a really strange spot.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, John McClane said:

Dreams are fun. 

This is pretty good in fact.

43 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

The NHL is clearly an old boys club, you can see that when coaches get traded between teams without nearly enough influence from new minds.

I agree on this.  I recall when Linden came back to the organization,  he specifically went out of his way to seek out other non-hockey minds, people who were,  for different reasons,  hugely successful in other areas of life/business specifically to get away from the 'old boys' mentality that plagues most pro sports.  He knew then what I'm referring to,  that the 'boys in the club' do not have the market cornered on success.   I think JR, by his recent organizational overhaul also sees this.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

I agree on this.  I recall when Linden came back to the organization,  he specifically went out of his way to seek out other non-hockey minds, people who were,  for different reasons,  hugely successful in other areas of life/business specifically to get away from the 'old boys' mentality that plagues most pro sports.  He knew then what I'm referring to,  that the 'boys in the club' do not have the market cornered on success.   I think JR, by his recent organizational overhaul also sees this.

I'm confused; JR is the old boys club, don't you think?  Or is it just that I truly hope so?