The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Boeser On Block

Podzilla

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This makes no sense. Once his contract is over, he can choose to stay in Russia or return to the NHL. 

I meant the only way he comes over while the Canucks still own his rights is if he chooses to terminate his KHL contract a year early and buy it out himself. 

59 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

I meant the only way he comes over while the Canucks still own his rights is if he chooses to terminate his KHL contract a year early and buy it out himself. 

He’s probably not going to do that. Why would he do that

8 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

He's massive, plays RD, can hit like a truck and is real smooth on the puck. Plays in all situations, fits in with elite players, puts up 30-40 points, and 6-10 goals a year with a cannon from the point.

Okay. So we’re not getting him LOL 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

That was negotiation fluff.  
If he wanted to be here, he wouldn’t have run away. 
He didn’t like it here.  Big whoop.  NHL isn’t for everyone.  
Lots of people prefer play in the KHL.  

3 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

This thread is dumb.  
Boeser isn’t going anywhere. 
You don’t trade young snipers who are part of the core and have grown up together.   
They already proved losing solid teammate (Marky, Tanev) can hurt a young growing core.  

Brock had a rough start.  Big whoop.  He is almost back on 30 goal pace.  

T r e n d y ..

season 3 episode 13 GIF

36 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Whole lotta whoop going on in this thread. 

It’s kind of festive .. don’t ya think??

let’s embrace this moment,  only the gods know what happens with this team.

I just hope it gets tougher physically, and compliments our skilled core guys to perform even better..

we should celebrate a “Festivus for the Restuvus !!

It’s been a slow last few days for Canucks content. 

I really hope that things get better with the NHL, and we’re all allowed back to the arena (or at least some of us), and we’re back playing on the 27th against Seattle. 

I already miss Canucks hockey and content. 

I’ll take anything! Give me more JR stuff and him hiring and extending his managerial staff! C’mon! 

13 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

Okay. So we’re not getting him LOL 

No, unfortunately not. Probably talking Petterson/Hughes and a first just to start. Good RD's are the hardest thing to acquire. I hope Jimmy Benningford ;) has a plan!

Also Tryamkin :sick: makes me want to puke. :sick: Dammit I thought we were done talking about this clown already. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Ok I'm done now, sorry. Carry on. :P

Edited by Gawdzukes

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

No, unfortunately not. Probably talking Petterson/Hughes and a first just to start. Good RD's are the hardest thing to acquire. I hope Jimmy Benningford ;) has a plan!

Also Tryamkin :sick: makes me want to puke. :sick: Dammit I thought we were done talking about this clown already. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Great insight. Calling a young player a clown for no apparent reason. 

• Wat 1

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

Petey/Hughes and a first for Parayko? Wow

That's an insane haul. 

It's been quiet on Rutherford's front, maybe that's been made worse by the fact that there's no Canucks hockey the last few days. 

5 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

Petey/Hughes and a first for Parayko? Wow

That's an insane haul. 

It's been quiet on Rutherford's front, maybe that's been made worse by the fact that there's no Canucks hockey the last few days. 

I gotchu fam 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/650/halford-brough-morning/hour-2-the-leading-candidates-for-canucks-gm/ 

It's Frank Seravelli talking about Jim Rutherford...  close enough.  Fast forward to 30 minutes in for the segment