The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Friday, November 26th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

let me just quote @EliasBoeser and @Jam126 from previous GDTs, two of my all time fav posts on CDC:

The Canucks are going to come out strong and it’s going to be a full team effort, much tighter than the last game against the avs

6-1 avs

I’m going to start drinking now.

I think the Canucks will pull together and play a great game against WPG.

5-2 Jets.

Edited by Rubik
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Something, something Canucks. 

I say again YOU guys have talent!!     FORGET  ABOUT  ALL  THE CRAP THAT IS ON SPORTS REPORTS  AND SOCIAL   MEDIA!!!!!!!!!   Play as a TEAM, play  your best, give it your all!!   YOU CAN DO IT !!!!   YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, rainel said:

I say again YOU guys have talent!!     FORGET  ABOUT  ALL  THE CRAP THAT IS ON SPORTS REPORTS  AND SOCIAL   MEDIA!!!!!!!!!   Play as a TEAM, play  your best, give it your all!!   YOU CAN DO IT !!!!   YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!

Go For It Applause GIF by Conor McGregor

• Cheers 3

More misery on ice awaits. 

What will it take for this team to score goals? This team just rarely capitalizes on their golden opportunities, meanwhile opposing teams score on most of them save for Demko heroics. They also just never score on breakaways either. I can’t comprehend it. Our shooters just cannot beat goalies. 

35 minutes ago, EternalCanuckFan said:

Not that this will necessarily address all the problems with the team, but if there are actually factions within the dressing room, then someone should call a players only meeting to hash it out.  It would presumably need to be initiated by Bo, but if the rumors are true that the room is split down the middle between Bo and Miller supporters, then someone needs to step up to mediate irrespective of what "side" they support.  Of course, this could just be BS reporting, but clearly something is amiss with the team and it's hard to truly rule out explanations.

You are probably correct about BS REPORTING,    but if it is amongst the players, yes they should talk it out themselves.  WE REALLY NEEEED THEM!!!