The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Friday, November 26th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

11 minutes ago, kanucks25 said:

Never going to happen. He's going to be looking for another job when he's let go here, and that won't look good on his resume.

Live footage of that pending post-game presser:

PS:  It was Loui E that ate the strawberries.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just play a good game - a good team game

Holy our media is brutal - rumor after rumor. I'd like to se it all backed with sources but we know that's not gonna happen

Don't know what to expect today as I haven't seen the Blue Jackets play this year - hope we get a win - it's gotta happen sometime right? Right?

I tell myself i don’t want to watch this team anymore as long as Green is coach, but, I can’t help but imagine that surely, just surely, this could potentially be Green’s last game. I’d definitely love to witness a moment like that. 

Here’s to Greens last game. 

Just now, Bo fan said:

Holy our media is brutal - rumor after rumor. I'd like to se it all backed with sources but we know that's not gonna happen

Don't know what to expect today as I haven't seen the Blue Jackets play this year - hope we get a win - it's gotta happen sometime right? Right?

Honesty in media? I am sure most of these people think they are being straight forward and truthful. Bottom line is that the 'clicks' are what pay them. They will say/print/blog anything that maintains interest and yes, 'clicks'. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Still trying to figure out why an NHL team owners and management make major decisions based on the day to day results of the team. It just highlights there is no actual long term plan guiding the ship.

I'm hearing that Roberto Aquilini will be supplanting Francesco, and that the family is just getting it's ducks in a row before the bodies start dropping. 

6 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Blue Jackets are 11 - 6 - 0, so far with 22 points. They are a good hockey team.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Honesty in media? I am sure most of these people think they are being straight forward and truthful. Bottom line is that the 'clicks' are what pay them. They will say/print/blog anything that maintains interest and yes, 'clicks'. 

"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend".

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

Canucks need more than a couple of wins on this road trip to be relevant. Going 3-2 is not going to help at all. They need to be at least 4-1 (after the loss to PIT), and then continue winning at home. Nothing has changed, so I have my doubts.

My guess is they have talked to Babcock and he's on standby.  If Green loses another game on this trip, I think he's done. Shaw will take over the rest of the road trip and Babcock will be waiting in VAN and will coach his first game against PIT next Saturday. 

Should be an interesting week