The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Friday, November 26th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Demko is a very weak link.  What’s wrong with him?  Is his struggling with an injury or something?  The guys will start to play badly trying to compensate for a bad goalie.  

It's going to be hard if we're going to rely on Demko every game. Sometimes the group in front him just needs to play better.

• Cheers 4

Demko is a very weak link.  What’s wrong with him?  Is his struggling with an injury or something?  The guys will start to play badly trying to compensate for a bad goalie.  

This is sarcasm, right?

If not, are you ok? Did you eat some bad cat meat or something??

Just now, StanleyCupOneDay said:

I often wonder if losing Mitchell cost us the Stanley Cup. Dude was a game breaking difference maker that we desperately needed.

Especially because we had the most decimated defense to ever get to the final in the history of the game. 4 of our top 4 dmen were injured. 

Just now, StanleyCupOneDay said:

I often wonder if losing Mitchell cost us the Stanley Cup. Dude was a game breaking difference maker that we desperately needed.

We've been short a big, crease clearing, defensive defenceman ever since.

Hell right now I'd take him over Baumer as defensive coach.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

A lot of folks on here have been gushing about Motte since his return. To me he just looks rusty.

(Watch now he'll score a hat-trick)

Because he's had good moments on a team that mostly hasn't. Also plays physical on a team I think my Jr B team would've bullied. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gnarcore said:

He wouldn't look as bad if we had a healthy Sutter as planned. But damn has he been a dud so far. 

I’m not sure how much of a difference that would make…

He is such a dud.

Maybe that’s the rift in the room?  Guys are disappointed in Demko, and know Marky is better?  Alf misses Lou and Marky.  

There is no rift.  Complete fabrication by Thomas Drance and that clown Hirsch who was farted on by Pete Nedved one too many times.

Edited by Patel Bure
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

While I agree, his concussions were a huge huge issue and we were a contending team.

Though for the cap hit that he signed for, absolutely dumb move. 

I understand why they walked away, but I didn't agree with it 

1 minute ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Him instead of Ballard would have helped against Chicago, and especially Boston

He was a grittier, tougher Tanev

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Bure_of_94 said:

IMO on a night like tonight, Chiasson, Pearson and Dickinson should be moved to the 4th line. 

That 4th line should be restricted to 8 minutes max in a game. 

Well two of them are already on the 4th.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It's going to be hard if we're going to rely on Demko every game. Sometimes the group in front him just needs to play better.

They are playing great tonight!  Demko is the weak link.  What are the shot totals?  Maybe we should have kept Marky and traded Demko for whatever?